Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qoftaan Soomaali miyaa?

Okay, so to you im probably a young girl who thinks she's in love. But i do believe it, regardless of how ****** i sound right now. Anyhow, i would like to get this off my chest so im posting it on here, Cause i feel so insecure knowing i dont have any real friends to turn to who will be able to give me an honest answer.. Well my boyfriend is Jamaican and Im Somali, and i've never had any problems.. except for the rude comment i'd get from the odd somali or black girl now and then.. but that doesn't really bother me.. its just that my boyfriend said to me a couple of weeks ago "its embarrassing people knowing i go out with a somali" :[ i didnt say anything.. cause it obviously hurt.. i didnt expect that and he dont normally talk like that.. But im just wondering why his ashamed? and if his always been ashamed of me.
:(
im so upset.. his like the only person i have and i dont wana lose him.. and btw his not racist, its just apparently somali's and other blacks are not meant to get along? :-S Its nonsense

I don't think qofkaas waxaas qortay tahay Soomaali. I don't even think it is a she. Not in a thousand years. And in a .00000001 a chance that she happens to be a Soomaali, qofta normal ma'aha. Lonely ee ka hadleyso wax ka jiro oo Soomaaliba ma kala taqaano.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, ma anaa garan. I knew "she" wasn't Soomaali. I smelled that crap millions of miles away.

I googled "her" username and I came across this question being asked by that same username in that same board.

I Want Sexy Black Boys!?

I'm Egyptian and i live in Sharm El Sheikh.. I'm tired of dating Egyptians. WHERE CAN I FIND A SEXY BLACK AMERICAN
icon_razz.gif
real talks.

Aaliyyah   

MMA who cares lol...

You seem to think all somalis should conduct themselves in a certain way.

Some somalis date outside their race. Not something I would personally support. But, each on his own...right?

salaam

Chimera   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

MMA who cares lol...

Kindly don't undermine the excellent investigation conducted by a prime Bladland detective.

A JAMAICAN is embrassed to be with Somali girl? really? :eek: Shouldnt it be the other way around. Anyways, I am so discussed with Somali girls with low selfsteem who would go outside of their race and change their culture and everything and at the end of the day be treated like qashin :rolleyes: . MMA dont be surprised, I have witnessed stories like that, you never know anything is possible now adays.

The Zack   

^Are you and the poster implying that somehow Somalis are superior to Jamaicans? I mean, why can't a Jamaican brother be ashamed of a Somali girl?

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

MMA who cares lol...

You seem to think all somalis should conduct themselves in a certain way.

Some somalis date outside their race. Not something I would personally support. But, each on his own...right?

salaam

Qofta Soomaali maba aha, as I believed. Waa qof magaca Soomaaliyeed in uu dhimo damcay, waana la fahanay. Marka waaba kaas, wareer kale masii jiree.

And the day a Jameykaan (or a Bulgarian/Cambodian/Alaskan/...) feels ashamed being associated with a Soomaali is the day boosaneero feels ashamed being associated with, you guessed it, barfuun udgoon. Warka intaas kusii dhanyahay.

Not that anything wrong being a Jameykaan. Isku daaqsiba ma nihin, meel aan isku aragana iska yar.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Are you and the poster implying that somehow Somalis are superior to Jamaicans? I mean, why can't a Jamaican brother be ashamed of a Somali girl?

Horta adiga Soomaali maa tahey :D:D