Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qoftaan Soomaali miyaa?

Chimera   

Originally posted by Hales:

Why create a thread about her post if shes obviously a troll.

Behind the line please, behind the line!

crime_scene_tape3_efc4.jpg

Hales   

I use to be a contributor to Y.Answers and this character can be described as nothing but turbulent.

Someone with an deep inferior complex.

NASSIR   

Jamaicanka ama madowga ama Cadaanka aroos isku dhacaayo ma u dhigaa gabdhahaan, mise only the skinny Farax ayaa culeyska saaran yahey.

We want justice. :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Jamaicanka ama madowga ama Cadaanka aroos isku dhacaayo ma u dhigaa gabdhahaan, mise only the skinny Farax ayaa culeyska saaran yahey.

We want justice.
:D

What do you want? Justice!

What do you want? Equality!

Nassir: Waxay u egtahay miskiinka Faarax uun baa dhibane ah; Soomaaliduna hore waxay u tiri Miskiin baa misko la fuulo leh

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

MMA who cares lol...

You seem to think all somalis should conduct themselves in a certain way.

Some somalis date outside their race. Not something I would personally support. But, each on his own...right?

Ani waayaabee Soomaalinimo maa lagu taqasusay? :D Walee adeer guugal dad badan buu qar ka tuuri...

Are you and the poster implying that somehow Somalis are superior to Jamaicans? I mean, why can't a Jamaican brother be ashamed of a Somali girl?

Soomaali iyo islaweynidooda! :rolleyes: I am pretty sure had the said boyfriend been cadaan (or any race other than madoow) there would've been a different tune to this post...I remember there used to be a phrase for Somali girls/women back in the days, looooooong before this Somali/Egyptian/he/she posted this: "Cheap And Clean"...Nearly 2011 anagoo fooda kula jirno, I wonder what other phrases are out there now...

ROFL @qof rabto iney magaca Soomaali wax udhinto...I doubt anyone will ponder about Somalida iyo who they date markii loo eego waxa aduunweynaha kasocdo... :D

LOL@the dude being ashamed of being with a Somali girl! Thats a joke right? Anyway, I think the novelty has worn off. Somali women aren't as impossible-to-be-with as they were once. It is possible that she is Somali. But who cares?

Juxa   

it is not right to dismiss a whole race or claim superiority over other countries!

however lama huraan waa cowska jiilaal! i would say faarax lugo qori calool kiintaal wax noo dhaama malahan.

i agree with CH the novelty of marrying ajnabi has long worn off oo hada waa back to the basics

Aaliyyah   

MMA yeah I get you lol....it is one thing that shes dating him. It is another to say oh he is ashamed of me? ...I am sure most girls have a pride even those who date outside their race and wouldn't settle for such bs....

Koolkat lol MMA somalida wuuu jecelyahay wax wacan buu la raba. Laakin lama socdo in badan in ay meel daran ka dhacay..ilaahay uun ba soo hadeen kara. Ta madow naf ka raadsatay yadaa og mesha ay is genaso..

salaam

Kool_Kat   

It is a very good thing to want wax fiican/wacan for dadkaaga, laakiin in aduunyoo dhan la'iska indha tiro ama dad dhan layaso ama dadkaaga laga dhigo iney ka sareeyaan others? Nagadaa yaaqoo... :D Madow hadii naf laga doonana maxaa ku jaban, as long as uu muslim yahay? Mise Soomaalida waa carab/cadaan/cali beesteen? icon_razz.gif

Somalina   

MMA wuu is cadeeyey wallee.

Sensitivity classes ayaa lagaa sugooyaa berri at 9AM, location-kana waa Yorkdale Mall, marka ha soo daahin, qaxwadaadana hore u soo qaado from Timmies. icon_razz.gif

KK ayaa isha ka ridey.

Buuxo   

LOL@Thread.

I saw this video at Bartamaha the other day Drake disses Somali girl

The comments are out of this world? weeyna ceebeysay & shit.

Why does someone else's behaviour determine your sense of self as Somali?

Ismalura   

Ofcourse Somali kama fiicna madwo or anyone else. People are inhernetly equal; Cadaan, madow, Somali iyo Carab toona ma kala fiicna in themselves.

That said nin Jamaican ah gabadh Soomali ah kama faano karo haduu helo waa in uu alxamdulilaah dhahaa. Don't ask me to explain that is just how it is.

The poster may not be Somali but there are many Somali girls who are that insecure and would post such a thing.....what a shame :mad: