Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qoftaan Soomaali miyaa?

Kool_Kat   

Nina, school-ka Yorkdale kuyaal mataqaan horta? LMAO! Caadi matihid... :D

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

Why does someone else's behaviour determine your sense of self as Somali?

Malaha Soomaalinimadaa lakala leeyahay... :confused:

Originally posted by Ismalura:

That said nin Jamaican ah gabadh Soomali ah kama faano karo haduu helo waa in uu alxamdulilaah dhahaa. Don't ask me to explain that is just how it is.

There's really no explanation needed...Of course any Tyrone waa inuu alxamdulilaah dhahaa just like the next Faarax or Brendon or Jose or Akbar!

Somalina   

:D:D Kool it sounds to me inaan your fav place soo hadal qaadey, ee see camal sxby...

p.s. of course i'm familiar with that school icon_razz.gif

Prinz   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Are you and the poster implying that somehow Somalis are superior to Jamaicans? I mean, why can't a Jamaican brother be ashamed of a Somali girl?

Just read your signature.

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

LOL@Thread.

I saw this video at Bartamaha the other day

The comments are out of this world? weeyna ceebeysay & shit.

Why does someone else's behaviour determine your sense of self as Somali?

Buuxo, abaayadiis, qof walba dareen Soomaaliyeed leh wax walba wuu la wadaago Soomaalida kale, wanaagooda waala farxeena, jabkooda iyo xumaantoodana waa dhibsaneynaa. Waa iska Soomaalinimo.

It is nothing to do with shaqsinimo iyo waxaas. It is Western mentality waxaas. Same way like qof Muslim dhib markuu soo gaaro, of course as a Muslim waala dhibsaneysaa.

Cajalkaas aad keentay is a classic example. Gabadhaas saas ugu jeestaanaayo fanaankaas, of course, waaka xumaanee since especially reer ka dhalatay, waalidna dhalay. No Soomaali wants to see his/her child on a stage like that, saas lagu sameynaayo.

Anyway, the topic wuxuu ku saabsanaa maba la wada fahmin - it was about how far some non-Soomaali people go online to degrade the Soomaali name, not that Soomaali name needs more degradation than it already is. But meelo badan saas ku arkay non-Soomaalis pretending to be cheap Soomaalis just to diss the name Soomaali, I don't know why.

Waxa wax ila fahmay waa Ismalura.

Ninac, Yorkdale yaa ku baray? Laakiin iskool fiican sensitivity dadka aad u baro oo Reer Hollywood tagaan Yorkville (Bloor & Bay), not Yorkdale, ku yaalaa. :D

Originally posted by Prinz:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

^Are you and the poster implying that somehow Somalis are superior to Jamaicans? I mean, why can't a Jamaican brother be ashamed of a Somali girl?

Ileen Saak iskumaba jeedo.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Prinz:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

You wanna argue with me. Oh, wait..you are too tired to fight (read your signature, too). :D

On a serious note, I am proud to be a Somali but unlike our friend, MMA, I don't believe that Somalis are superior to others ha ha.

P.s. I don't necessarily always agree with my signatures.

That Video was not that bad. He was playing a role and the girl one hopes gained or learned a good lesson... “All that glitters is not gold.”

What she did is not half as bad, as the Somali boys who are lost in the streets of London and Minneapolis. Those who have been in the West for 15 years, who start and end every sentence with “My N…” Also don’t we idolize K’naan? Thus we must accept the above will happen, for a Somali artists will no doubt produce Somali groupies for the likes of Little Weyne and Bird Man.

Our girls are not all that bad, in fact they are more educated, work harder and support their families in comparison to our brothers.

Ismalura   

quote:Originally posted by Prinz:

quote:

You wanna argue with me. Oh, wait..you are too tired to fight (read your signature, too).
:D

On a serious note, I am proud to be a Somali but unlike our friend, MMA, I don't believe that Somalis are superior to others ha ha.

P.s. I don't necessarily always agree with my signatures.
“I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them" George W. Bush. :D

Maxaa kugu raray a signature that you don't agree with?

In London (and am sure other places) there are some somali girls with jamaican gaal and others married to jamaican salafi (at least the marriage is halal here)

Also recently I found out we have somali qaniis and qaniisad...

My point is just forgot about them, because they are lost and concentrate on yourself and your family/friends.

If you see them tell them what they're doing is xaram etc.