Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

I miss this

Aaliyyah   

MMA, don't the cabbies have homes where they can get all of that?

I think he mentioned something about them going there as early as 5 am. So possibly their wives are not awake that early to cook..Or maybe they are not married...or perhaps wa kuwa bacda lasoo tuuray...

The possibilities are endless icon_razz.gif

Somalina   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Nimco, see qoorta la isaga afuufaa waaba yaabe?

^^ jornaal aan ka aqriyey hada kor Somali taxi driver oo gabdho qoorta ka afuufayo sidii vampireka. Maxkamadiisa aa weli socoto.

lol@Nimco.... ha ii qarxinin. Saa u soo qabatey magaceygu waa impressive walee.

Maaddeey   

NNC, waaba cajaaib, warkaas 'vampire'ka eed sheegtay ee haddana halkan aan uga jeedo sida C&H qoorteeda 'libaro' u tahay waaba naxay! :D

Ps. NNC, waan kuu taraarixiyey banooniga, Adi lee iska dhalisay. ;)

Aaliyyah   

lol@ sidi vampireka hahahha that is soo funny..walee kaas mel bu kaga dhacay odayaasha taxiyada wata...

One of my neighbors actually drove a somali girl to her building and she run away from him without paying the fair. He left her alone, cuz I am sure if he run after her lol the story would have changed ...so at times the taxi drivers are innocent and people just take advantage of them.

But, that story you speak of NNC the man confirmed that he kissed her in the neck so waa sheeko kale..and I do agree some cabbie drivers are weird like the ones who offer a ride without you asking ....somaliyad ba tahay? you be like who just talked to me..oh some dude in a cab. The next question would be ma ku qaada? oo kusii dhoweeya? ..is like did I ask for a ride to start with??lol

chocolate yes girl the possibless are endless lol....everyone has a unique story on why hes in a maqaahi at 5 am..masaakin!!!

salaam

Somalina   

^^ Maadey...waaba haddii macageyga ka bilaabdo N, waxaan idin aqriya iska dhageysta... icon_razz.gif

LOL@libero...C&H iska celi Maadeey aan ku dhahay.

Aziza, sheekada ha badalin nooh! Vampirekaba kisses necks, maadan daawan Twighlight? hahahaa

Aaliyyah   

lol sheeko ma badaleen waaban kusii bunbuninayey....

I hate that movie...but my younger siblings loved it so I had to endure watching it.

Anigu waxaas khiyaaliga kamaba helo.

salaam

LOl! The free ride offer is everywhere. Some years ago, I worked at Downtown MPLS and there is virtually no parking anywhere. So you either take the train or bus so you have to walk to the bus stop. Ay! How many times have I been surprised by some cabi shouting from his car " Abaayo xageed u socota? " or they would simply park beside you and say "soo gal"LOL! The first couple of times, I was innocent enough and tired enough to take the "free ride" only to be verbally molested throughout the whole ride.

The exception was this old sweet guy, who said "adeer i couldnt bear to leave you there with those black guys at the bus stop. Sidey kuu eegayeen kama helin." He then drove me in complete awesome silence. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

NNC,

Maadeey xarash aan u haaya thats why he is involving my lovely long neck in this convo :D

Aaliyyah   

^lol you actually accepted those rides.adaaba sheeka haya...

indha adeeg badanaa yartu...

Aniga am too paranoid to accept it. I either ignore them completely as if they never even talked to me and I pretend I aint even Somali ..

or at most be like "waa mahadsantahay walaal"...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^soomali wax old la dhoho ma yaqaanina ama young la dhoho.....marka iska ilaali..waxay aminsayihin maahmaahda naag nin dhali kara dhaqi kara.

Marka they think you are the perfect match....hadaba dont say Aaliyah didn't warn you :D

cabbie driver : chocolate can I give you a ride...

markasa dalaq gaadhigii iska tidhi

old cabbie driver : ii waran walaal

chocolate : fiican alhmadulilah adeer..adigana

old cabbie driver : am good..fiiri walaal aad baad u quruxbadantahay mashallah

chocolate feeling a bit uncomfortable laughs out : mahadsanid adeer

old cabbie driver : ma lugu qaba

chocolate chokes and goes : adeer maxa tidhi

old cabbie driver : ma lugu qaba yacni xaas miya tahay walahi hadii lug uqabin waan ku guursan laha wali ma arag mid ku eeg dabeecad iyo quruxba

Chocolate feels speechless and then decides its her opportunity to pretend shes married : adeer haa sadex cunug baa haystaa..

old cabbie driver feels heart broken : adeer ilaahay haku koriyo hana ku siyaadiyo...thinking in his mind "darn hadaan mar hore baran laha ma ciil baan qabi laha""

salaam

Jacpher   

^Since when asking questions become criminal activity?

Don't give them all bad names. They're plenty of good ones. You've never been stranded in a not-so-friendly place at odd hours with no cash and get a free ride from maryooleey. Never say never gabdho.

Jacpher   

^More of a conviction proceedings.

Who knew Caaliya was a man-eater. I could have never guessed that one.