Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

I miss this

Juxa   

MMA, waaxay canjeelada ku dhagtay birta oo guban gaartay?

and why miss it? make it yourself, takes 10 min top (lakin cajiinka habeenki inaad qasto waaye)

azizah be careful about your suggestions (guurso) i hear sister-inlaw xanaaq dartii two nights meysan seexan.

Aaliyyah   

MMA, waaxay canjeelada ku dhagtay birta oo guban gaartay?

loool I wanted to say that but then I'm like don't be rude..bahasha maxa modoobay now that you pointed out :D

and why miss it? make it yourself, takes 10 min top (lakin cajiinka habeenki inaad qasto waaye)

actually sometimes you can mix it a bit before you make it...daqiiq dagdag u kacda ayaa jirta...bur cajeelo miya la dhahaa..dukanada somaliyeed way gadaan saan filayo...or you can look up in normal stores it is called "Self-rising flour"...

But, my mom does say make it the night before. It is healthier that way and she usually mixes different flours...she says the fast one by itself labjeex baa laga qaada...

azizah be careful about your suggestions (guurso) i hear sister-inlaw xanaaq dartii two nights meysan seexan.

lool meel igu tilmaam ay joogto aan diric isku jooga iyo uunsi u geeye :D

Juxa   

azizah, anigu i use self raising flour, warm milk and one egg, that way you get really soft canjeelo oo aadan ogeyn mar aad 10 xabo laqday.

i dont like using yeast, dhadhan xun buu leeyahay.

and yes give dumaashidaa diraceeda, koleyba meeshad ugu hagaajineysid the dancing sheikh baala weydiin

Aaliyyah   

azizah, anigu i use self raising flour, warm milk and one egg, that way you get really soft canjeelo oo aadan ogeyn mar aad 10 xabo laqday.

You use the self raising flour by itself and you still wait over night??

lol@ 10 xabo laqday...inadeer 3 haka badsan kaftan icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

^^ too late, everything is one size now :D

i wait overnight because you get the bitter taste oo gadaal kasoo dhadhamaayo specially if eating with suugo

by the way have you ever cooked everything to be eaten next 3 days at once?

Aaliyyah   

^lol Nothing I cook stays for three days. Thats wishful thinking. It is usually done within one day....or maybe I just cook enough. I don't over cook.

I honestly never cook something and put it in the fridge to be eaten in the next day...

I like my food fresh....

I know some of my friends they cook from sunday to sunday and no kidding..

suuga la barfiyo iyo baasto yaaga ka maqlaa..

PERHAPS its understandable where theres only two or three mouths to feed theres always left overs

But, I personally cant eat a food that was cooked three days ago...

Or did I misunderstood your question...did you meant to write did you ever cook food for the next three days and it was eaten at once :D

In that case nop I don't...I NEVER cook anything more than what was suppose to be eaten for that one meal..I spoil my family with fresh food...

salaam

I love canjeero, I make it everyday for breakfast. MMA there is easier way to do canjeero, you add half bur, labo qaado oo pancake ah, ukun, koob caano, koob biyo and you blend it together and your good to go.

Azizah, I like fresh food too, cant eat if it has been in the filinjeer for more than one day.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

:D
How generous of you walashis! Laakiin waxa fahmi waayey, hadiiba sheekada niyo lee tahay, why ukala reebee, canjeeradana iska soo raaci nooh, koob dheer oo shaah cadeesna kusoo dar, farxashana ha iloobin please
:D

Adi fiirihee, niyada wey daalneed wixii diyaar ah lee kuu niyeysan karay, canjeer(l)o diyaar meheen nooh...Sabaayad fadaasee? Shaahaagana Timmy's udoono... :D

Canjeelo Gubatey ,,,,Intaan oo hadal ah ,,Somalis are something else walaahi,,,i wonder who has invented this Canjeelo in the first place ,,,,,probably not a soMali!

Oz   

^ ^ are you with all honesty mocking our Canjeero ? :D

Ps; kk xisaabteydi DHL igu soodir noh.

Showqi   

OZ, you don't need DHL. I already set up a delivery company :D It's fast, and it's free. It's called Xaaji Dhuuni Dhadhamis Delivery.

Xaaji Dhuuni Dhadhamis Delivery wuxuu kuu balan qaadayaa in cuntooyinka sida: oodkaca, Canjeerada iyo xalwada. Xaafadaada si deg deg ah looga qaadayo. Baaquliyaashii oo Eber ahna la gaarsiin doono qaraabadaada, asxaabtaada iyo dhamaan dadkii aad ugu talogashay in cuntada la gaarsiiyo :D

Aaliya, Nuunka yuu kuu been guurin. In uu suuqa iga xiro uu rabaa. :D

Nuunka, ma socotaa? Meeshii ma laga maarmo yaah. :D Laakiin ma'ogi inaa aragtay maqaayad caalami mid camal meesha ku taalay, oo waqti kugu geeyo kuu waaye. Waxaa ka hadlooyaa maqaayadda Kilimanjaaro. It was on 12th Street.

OZ, sawirada Nuunka ku iri u gudbi.

Juxa, to be fair to gabadha canjeerada dubi jirtay, maalintaas ayee si u madoobeyd filaa. Plus I was eating canjeero few hours taalay, around mid-morning ayee ahayd, so not a fresh, hot one out off bircanjeerada. Just that particular morning kaamirada agteeda taalay, and I just impulsively took a picture of it.

Abaayheyleey, canjeero dubis wey sahlantahay, balaayo waa qasideeda iyo waxaas.