Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

Baby boy survives for nearly two days after abortion

Tuujiye   

C&H abaayo malugu dhahooyo adiga waad qaldan tahay, laakiin waa runtaa qofka gaalka ahi, wuxuu sameynaayo waa wax asaga quseeya oo u xalaal ah laakiin as a muslim, hadii lagu weydiiyo waa in aad fikradaada iyo waxa aad aaminsantahay u sheegtaa.. maxaa yeelay taasi ayaa run ah waana waxa aad adiga aaminsantahay...

we all know everyone has the right to do what ever they want however we also have to watch the grounds that we cross when looking for a mutual understanding with others...

anyways I understand the point your making C&H

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ok. So basically so far only Nassir thinks Abortion in its entirety is immoral. The rest of you beleive in some cases(incest, rape, under 4 months, the health of the mother)abortion is a OK?

Thats the point I was making. If these pro-life people had distinguished between a woman in danger from a selfish woman who frequents Frat parties and leaisurely walks into clinics, the I wouldnt have a problem with that. But THEY dont!

So waan if fahanay.

Maaddeey   

Ukhtil Faadilah, hows raped woman's life in danger?, haddaysan rabin iney korsato maa orphanage iska geyso?, haddii talo-da ku habboon & tusaaleyn la siiyo?.

Blessed Walaal, culimadii hore kutubtooda fiqhiga wax ku saabsan rape & aportion haddaad na tusto waan kuu mahadcelinayaa.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa Blessed iska dhaaf ee bax adiga raadso nooh! maxaa u dhibee oo u xujeynesaa gabarta...rabsholoo!

Bas waaye waa la is fahmay yaa ciyaal kuni kuni!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Maadeey,

Rape is psychological terror especially when it results a pregnancy. I dont expect you to understand it so lets no go there.

Besides, ilmaha meesha ay ku ba'een, where they get beaten, molested,raped, molded into worthless human beings are foster homes here. Ilmo aan labadi dhashay korsanayn oo wadanka dadkale ku biilayo are vulnerable to all kinds of abuse. Orphanage is even worse!

Blessed   

I'm leaning towards Nasir's view, I don't think it's okay. If used as an absolute last resort before 4 months it can be justified- after a consultation with doctors. In Britain as soon as your pregnancy is confirmed, the first question they ask you is 'if you want to keep it'.

I respect the prolife crew because they are at least injecting some moral sense into the debate.

Maadey,

Waxaad doonaysaa 'ijtihaad' based on fiqh and you can get that through google. That said, we don't have books of fiqh online, yet. smile.gif

Maaddeey   

Hmmm, you don't expect me to understand!!, ka gudub.

Dhib qabsan doono (inuusan qabsanna laga yaabo), miyaa Ilmaha loo dilaa. Aportion, daruuro lee loo sameyn karaa, Ahlul-Ikhtisaaska uun baana go'aankeeda leh.

I'm leaning towards Nasir's view, I don't think it's okay. If used as an absolute last resort before 4 months it can be justified- after a consultation with doctors.

So basically Macaanto you and I are closer to understanding the complexities of this issue and using it as a last resort than the right-wings are.

Doesnt the 4months come from that Hadith(cant remember the exact words) in Bukhaari about conception: 40 days nudfah, 40 days calaqah..40 days...?

Blessed   

^Haa, the Hadith of Jibreel and a few ayats. There's a book on Islamic embryology and modern science, forgot the name. The pregnancy birthing process fascinates me, it's a miracle that you can see / feel. Subxan Allah.

Maaddeey   

Blessed, waxaan mooday inaad Barnaamijka AL-SHaamilah heli kartid, lakin internetka waa ka buuxaan kutubta (may be not in English)iyagoo: .pdf, .doc, & .zip ahba!, waxaan is lahaa iyadaa kaa nashaat badan. ;)

When Reer Qureesh buried their newly born daughters, they had a tired and known excuses that made them what they were doing were reasonable and sound.

If abortion can be justified now, what the old Qureesh community were doing could have been justified as well.

Same jaahilnimo, different eras.

Maaddeey   

^ smile.gif , Maya waa Barnaamij abkeey kitaab laga buuxiyey (magacaba ka garo) waxaan arkay dad ku heysta external hardisk, malahayga space badan buu u baahanyahay!.

Niqaabka indhuhu muuqdaan agtiinna maleh miyaa? ;)

^ waa runtaa

I installed it recently, laptop aan aabo usoo iibiyay ayaan ku shubay Maktaba shaamila with 15 GB oo kutub ah oo tafsir, hadeth, iyo wax weliba wata.

nuune   

^^ I would advice anyone to have this software ee ku idil kutubta badankood, it is like having a big library on your computer.

My fav one's always are the Kutub Sarf & Naxw, followed by Musdalixul-hadith.