Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Secretary Wanted

Ms DD   

looool sheh & Sayid

Few ones, i cant get it out of my mind

What is wrong with habaryaro and eedo? They need to get their grove from somewhere ;)

LOOOOL@ you two - don't be spreading remours to scare my future secretary away. i will hold you two to be responsibile, should no apply.

Warya Paragon - adna haygu darin ninyahow - you'll know i'll need my cup of coffe now and then - not that much of kitchen work is it? besides is not in in the contract, so they can refuse to do that smile.gif

Cadaan - you did that and look what it got you - Nothing i presume - besides i am not looking for wife - i am looking for a secratery - no caddaan thought please smile.gif

^^ with regard to you, from what i can tell, a sex change and an affinity to giggle at the honourable sayid's bad jokes while leaning suggestively

^lol!

Mr.Sayid must going up the career ladder to be needing a personal secretary. Sida Kala, most Secretary are women because according to research they have nippy fingers that make it easier for typing and making tea etc!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Cadaan - you did that and look what it got you - Nothing i presume - besides i am not looking for wife - i am looking for a secratery - no caddaan thought please
smile.gif

Actually, you presume wrong because it got me two beautiful children and two beautiful stepchildren, who will hopefully make du'a for me after I'm dead and gone. Besides, you might as well find somebody to love because they're the only ones who will work for you for how much you're offering :D