Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Coffee

Originally posted by Northerner:

Is'nt Nescafe Colombian the best invention ever?.......

I've never tasted it. :eek:

I'm a Hot-chocolate and Tea person.

^Well, Id hate to see you on caffeine. icon_razz.gif

Cofee, is for addicts and low lives. Its a weakmans drink.Its addictive.

Libax, lol@

rheumatoid arthritis

I never knew a somali could suffer from such a disease.

N.O.R.F   

LST u got problems saxib! :D

I'm affraid to say that i'm addicted on the damn thing, i need my 'shot'/'fix' each morning just to take away the bleary eyes and wake me up on cold winters morning. A demanding job requires harsh liquids to get you going.

ps they are demolishing the building i'm in :(

^^^If you have any annoying younger bro/sis, you will never have the need for coffee to wake you up. :mad:

I love Tim Horton's French Vanilla. And sometimes I buy Irish Cream Coffee just so I can Inhale the intoxicating aroma, but I dont like drinking it. Tastes awful. But it works.

My mum only allowed me to drink coffee when I turned 16 and I always looked forward to the day I could drink with all the other adults. But then I stopped drinking coffee a couple of months ago, I realised I was only pretending like it, because I was never allowed to drink it when I was younger.

It's way too bitter. I prefer Hot Chocolate and marshmallows.

Pacifist   

I have to have Spicy Marsala Indian Chai Or none other Sijui Tea with Condensed Milk to start my day.

Other then that I do Herbal Teas or Toffee Nut Latte at Starbucks.

Intel   

---------------------------------------------------

a few Saturdays back had a cricket game.. got up late didn’t have a time for my usual

morning cuppa of Dilmah tea. So I picked up one cappuccino to-go on the way, had it on the train (not bad I thought needs more sugar but) anyhow I kept getting all these stares from the commuters, mainly from the girls… :D must be the new shirt mise waa haircut ka icon_lol.gif i thought to myself, I got off the train, strolled thru the city same bloody old story. It was then i realized something is up this wasn't the usual “how u doin†gaze with a bit of (dhoolo cadayn) it was more of a WTF look. I got bit tensed walked to this shop and found out I looked like this 4 the last 2 hours icon_confused.gif

----------------------------------------------------

for me nothing beats a Koob shaah oo cadaysan in the morning with sweet the sounds of Saado ali in the background :D gets me going most of the day

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, need to shave the tash mate

nothing beats shaah xawaashle on a sat morning with loxoox iyo sonkor sprinkled on top while watching football focus (previewing all the games for the wknd) :cool:

But for now, Colombia it is :D

square eyes

Sophist   

Starbucks! what a horrid place; I hate that place with pleasure; never buy coffee or any of their products!!! what a horrid place.

Originally posted by Velvet Revolution:

I wonder what might happen if I actually went for an espresso

I can Only Smile...just imaginin..Perhaps...u will forget one of ur boots @ the Kennel icon_razz.gif

<----Drinks Hot Water..good for the wrinkles and tones the skin... :D

Cheers

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Hasna:

Sijui Tea with Condensed Milk to start my day.

Yep..! The best uplifting you could get on a Monday morning. Anything else other than that is a wanabe substitute.

raula   

^^^I have to agree too-the SIJUI Chai is my cup of the day -Anytime of the day!

Nii saa kumi ya jioni

nimekaa kwa veranda

nacheki machali, nawachungua

nani mpya nani supuu

;) naburudika na chai

ala! mahaba nimemwona

mwenye chai ndie furaha

matatizo ya ulimwengu

kaa kando kabisa

ninywe chai na furaha

nimchungue nimpendae ;)

QL-lool@green tea. And Charmomile :rolleyes: this is tangy and sour. This is what happened to my friend one day. We were rushing to class and on our way-we passed Java city. So she got Charmomile and I got some Earl Grey. Not knowing its a citrusy flavored tea she poured some cream/milk on it icon_razz.gif looooooooool..shahii meshaas buu kuu baqe icon_razz.gif she had to get another bag.

Iam not a coffee drinker-although once in a year(when the weather gets to subzero here in minneapolis :mad: ) I will sip to some white MOCHA LATTE-with loads of whip cream but this rarely never happens. I have been drinking Tea for the last 4 yrs straight now and I FEEL LIKE A HIPPIE FROM ASPEN COLORADO :D

My fav: TAZO CHAI(this is tea not chai), BIJA(ginger flavored), Cocoa spice Tea, Earl Grey, and other healing teas.

Did you know the actual EARL GREY tea leaves are from KENYA :cool:

so long !

Faheema.   

To begin my morning...It would have to be a cup of Latte & a chocolate Croissant from Pret a Manger and I am fully :eek: .. well almost :D