Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Swedish man shot dead in Somalia

Miriam1   

To be honest, i doubt they stopped him first to find out if he knew the shahad or the five pillars of islam, his skin colour must have been enough for them to kill him.

Its sad.

Ama gaal dil ama muslim dil. Xisaab ayaa qof walba oo bani-aadam ah ka dambaysa.

This killing has nothing to do with the ICU, being a non-muslim or Mogadishu. It was a barbaric act committed by cowards.

You cannot kill anyone (Camdan) Bi Qayri Xaq - ka inma qatala naasa jamiican - to kill someone without reason and justification is just like killing all people.

another Barbaric Act, Another SEtback, Sad news indeed,

the name somalia and meaningless killing and death became idential twins .

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

Picture of Martin Adler minutes before he got killed(He's the one with white cap).

61659b87.jpg

I think the courts should analyze all the pictures taken that day. With the help of eyewitnesses who remember his clothing i think they can find him in one of the thousands photos taken that day, its even very likely that the killer is in the photo posted by KEYNAN22.

Abdi2005   

After going thru some pictures my eyes coughed one particular guy looking very suspicious to me, he is the only man in the crowd hiding his face, hes eyes is faced towards the slayed cameraman few minutes before his death. Wallahu Aclam(Only Allah knows)

sos.jpg

nuune   

^^^ Allaahu Aclam, but what amazed me is the timing, there are even some images that show when he was falling on the ground, everyone panicked when they heard the shots but someone apparantly took that picture while the man was holding his stomach and was falling onto the ground, cajjiib, such a planned barbaric act.

Wiilo   

Sida muuqata waxay ilatahay (inkastoo aysan fiicnayn waxay ilatahay in layiraahdo) haddana arinkan wuxuu u egyahay in lala beegsaday oo loogu talo galay in xumaan laga muujiyo goobta.

Balse waxay ahaatoba waa arinta CAWAANNIMO ah, meel ay diinta kaga taal inaad dishaa qof bini aadan ah ma jirto, and i hope they find that coward/barbaric unhuman who did that..

Go figure:.....

Jabhad   

Very ugly seen I must say. The bullet killed only the intended target. Abdi2005, another possible killer could be the guy with the cow-boy hat or sniper from near by buildings.

I personally think its a conspiracy to undermine the UIC and show that they really can't bring order...I wont speculate too much but I truly believe this act was a thought out, well measured one and it achieved what it sought out to do which was to bring the issue of the UIC's legitimacy to questioning...I hope this doesn't become another hindrance to peace...we really do need a REVOLUTION...but it has to come from the people within the country...ABDI do you really think pointing the finger to innocent people is going to help...I mean a man IS innocent until proven guilty...so I really don't think circling individuals just based on the way they look is right

Guhaad   

Abdi2005, well done invistagation. unless the guy is really a lady, which by all means, he does look like one, then you had your eye in the right place. the UIC have gotten a woman for the killing, and surprisingly, admits it.

i hope the sista is not killed for the cameramen. Hell No. another thorny stick in the bush.

Janna   

Slow repetition of the killings of American troops during 1993. The killings of non-Muslims is increasing, Somali's feel the need to protect their land from foreigners and invaders. This should be a warning to all reporters wishing to enter Somalia.