Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Dedicated to India:

^Qofyahey fiirii iskadaa ninkaan ee mid Soomaali kuqabo xitaa reer Burco iska ahaadey :D

I'm not mad about anything but I do you are part of hand-held crew smile.gif

Reread my above post-I was only talking about not kusband.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Waali ba ku heesa, get over it already. It is too late, better the one I know haada. Too old to check the muddy waters again. Plus I like this one, I can get my way :D Burco one will tie me to the sink icon_razz.gif I'll never get my way!

@ B: Why would you know? We don't know each other. :confused: In anycase I am not anyones priced possession, least of all a MANS.

Chimera   

No offense ibti but why is he monitoring you? I once checked the history page of our browser and ended up in www.supermodels.nl with a logged in name and spend the next 15 minutes reading juicy girly private messages, only to be caught, then spend time in the doghouse.

I have camouflaged my tracks on SOL so good, not even my sister who is a member here knows who i am lol, 007 waxwanaa igu heysta

Blessed   

I find it strange that people go on holidays where they KNOW they will not have an easy ride. The whole point of a holiday is raaxo and fun, qof waalan baad tahay.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

No offense ibti but why is he monitoring you? I once checked the history page of our browser and ended up in
with a logged in name and spend the next 15 minutes reading juicy girly private messages, only to be caught, then spend time in the doghouse.

I have camouflaged my tracks on SOL so good, not even my sister who is member here knows who i am lol, 007 waxwanaa igu heysta

Are you serious?? You stayed on and read the messages!!! hahaha loool

Coz I am on SOL a lot, he thinks it is some kind ow secret society, He sees me laughing, making faces, angry and on there at odd hrs. I guess unknown bothers him.

Blessed you know that was not holiday, I worked like a dog for 5weeks!!! My holiday to Syria is in July. Let me know before you come for yours, I want diracs :D

Che, you know it is true!!!!

Malika   

^huh?

Ibti,next time you take someone with you,better yet the Bengali kusband..geesinimadaa marmar can put one in dangerous grounds.

Haatu   

Ibti stop being lazy and post some pics will ya. :D I wanna see how bad it is there.

You had to go there for work? Of all the places. Poor you.

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

@ B: Why would you know? We don't know each other. :confused: In anycase I am not anyones priced possession, least of all a MANS.

I don't know you at all! whatever gave you such an idea! :rolleyes:

Blessed   

I think even in Syria you should be with company, those narrow streets freak me out. I only went solo ONE day and it was the scariest of my life- though the scariest person was the xamaam lady. Tehehehehe. England ain't no holiday, love. :D

p.s just viewing your pics, it looks pretty good, actually...

Jacpher   

lol@waryee rudy xishood.

Who knew Ibti was married and to ajnabi. Baayo burco ragg ma laga waayey. Any ways, congrats.

India has traumatized you to say the least. It must have been a lot worst than Garrisa.

I'm sorry my friend haatu.

Ibtisam   

Blessed, Carabta waan ka adkahey, I spent a month there in 2006, so know my way around. About the pictures, I took those all on the same day, my only semi good day. I hired a motor bike and joined the sucide traffic to get around. Afterwards I had jelly legs and could not walk. lol

Haatu, maybe letter, watching Backup Plan and it will slow my computer down haada. :D

Malika, I hate waiting on people, you know planning, trying to work out time when you are both free, you never end up doing anything, only limited time you can take time off and people wanna go to different places or wasting on baby sitting. redface.gif

Jacphar, Burco has billion beautiful geese men, wa calaf. Everyone says Garrisa is crazy, not sure I want to go there.

Haatu   

Jacphar sxb next time you visit tell me. You need someone to show you around the place. Haddii kale waali ayaa lasoo noqon :D