Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Black people and intellect level

Janna   

Are black people intellectually lower than the white race?

Though I am unable to conduct a proper research to inspect the intellect level of black individuals, can an over all review of their mind power be greater when compared to the white race. I personally feel white people are smarter, brighter and have willingness to succeed in life. It cannot be said every black people alive today are dim. However the majority are failing to reach the level of accomplishments. Why?

I am trying to minimise stereotypes. Black people are very much talented when it comes to sports and music. But academic wise? They are rating poorly. Majority are involved in criminal activities. Coming from a lower income family is no excuse for adapting to the surrounding environment.

Is the black dumbness gene hereditary?

Depends on what you mean by intellectual level... I have my own criteria for intelligence and based on that standard, who qualifies as most intelligent people in the world will shock you. icon_razz.gif

Is the black dumbness
gene
hereditary
?

And you can honestly tell us with a straight face that your in University? And oh, you forgot your swastika dear.

Naden   

Originally posted by ALexus-:

Are black people intellectually lower than the white race?..........Is the black dumbness gene hereditary?

Alexus,

No such thing as a 'dumbness' gene and to entertain any intellectual differences between ethnic groups (there are no biological races), there have to be greater differences between groups than within groups. This is tenuous at best as the groups overlap tremendously. IQ testing has a heavily racist history that you might find interesting to explore. In the meantime, this may be a good book to read: Race and racism in psychology by A.W. Winston (2004). smile.gif

Intel   

I personally feel white people are smarter, brighter and have willingness to succeed in life.

i tend to agree with you there ALexus, upon purely what I’ve been seeing around Footscray :(

Modesty   

I don't think blacks are dumber than whites, it's mostly depends on the lacking of resources. However, I do find black americans rude, loud, have anger issues, and they like to attack any ethnic race even africans that seem to be succeeding.

Tuujiye   

Waaw!! I think you should all study the history of Africa and how black people where kings and Queens with a civalized lives when the whites didn't even know what taking a bath was and having a washroom... Study history y'all and you will find the answer.

If you think white people are smarter, then you should look at the invironment that you are raced in or grew up in... Like Socod-badne said, we all have our own criteria for intelligence so if you feel that whites are smarter, it will come down to your own intelligence ya feel me!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

ScarFace   

Alexus are you dumb!!!! do you have a dumbness hereditary gene in your system...... ;)

you cant say all black people are dumb not as a people but on an individual level some of them are plain stuuupid. you see some of them, just as on an induvidual level some white people are dumb and stuupid. Everyone has the potential to be smart and active and the majority of blacks are opposites of dumb..... :eek:

Dont look @ the present situation......we're living in a white mans world now.....loook @ the history of the black people and the greatness they brought to this world....the great inventions and so on..... :D

Johnny B   

Thanks Alexus !! ;)

I´ve always wondered what was wrong with me ... now i know, i gues ..... ;) .

but i happen to know white ppl that tell me i´m smarter than them, weird huh! :D

eh skip it, they´re sure taking me for a white guy !!

Every Dog has his day, i guess the white dog has been having a good for the past Century.

Indivual wise the Blacks have enough intelengence is just we all under the rule of the White empire and serving them.

Is the black dumbness gene hereditary?

redface.gif :rolleyes:

There is no such gene, but after witnessing the stupendious idiocy above... :confused: one has to wonder. :confused: :confused:

Lexus You said you wanted to minimise stereotypes. Saying the majority of Blacks are involved in criminal activities is probably not the best way to go about it. Im curious where do us black Somalis fit in this?

Salaam,

Is Alexus is mesmerised by the Guniness beers/fosters/xxxx swigging Aussies's cleverness, that iself is cleverness from Alexus: :D

Secondly How do you detemine or measure the intelligence of a group of people or individual???:by nature/or narture, or by experince/proper education,,,,.

Mise waa Ninba intuu Eeba gashaa? "Caqliga" ayay na latahay anakee ma ogtahay Gacalo - Dib looma abuuro dadkee ;) so they can vary even within the group,and from individual into individual.

I am trying to minimise stereotypes. Black people are very much talented when it comes to sports and music. But academic wise? They are rating poorly. Majority are involved in criminal activities. Coming from a lower income family is no excuse for adapting to the surrounding environment.

How are yu minimising steroetypes....Just reread wat you wrote :(

Blacks in America have 500 yrs of slavery to deal with it....That's leaves anybdoy empty and deprived!!!! N as for the present,how do you expect a kid in ghetto with single parent (mom) and no role models rise above, and make something out themselves.

Mideeda kale, Somalidu waxii dhahdaa nintiisa ka adag baa tukale ku dara....Maybe you should worry more the mental capacities of Somalis,and find reasons into why we fail as society.

N for your own good walaal, yasitaanka iska daa. As qof muslim ah, one should know Allah didn't make any human being any less inferior or superior to the rest humanity. It is good to like yourself walaal, but dat shouldn't translate into looking down on others!!!!!!

Dislike somebody for their actions but not for physical attributes, and presumed inadequacies.

P.S who knows you might fall in love with black guy....then what.Hayeeeeye....loool :D