Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Americans, eh? lol

-Lily-   

LoL@ calool fuusto, hey I think it's an American thing if it's true, so don't blame the old man.

Paragon looks very benevolent and wise, wheather that is true or not is debateble.

I'm not really curious about how ppl look

Originally posted by devilangle:

^"I always picture castro to be tall & slender. Your typical Maryooley." he is clearly insinuating that u posses some sort of feminist fleer.. the hell is matter with this man.. u mention ubax n there goes his mind.. damn u browny:mad:
;)

LooooL. Whats your fascination with Ubax? Even you remembered the exact description i gave her? Are you Ubax? I know you want to be my Ubax,But lets wait on that for now yaah LOL. Besides,Trust Me Castro is the least of the people i want Ubax to look like LOL. :D

Dont panic Adeer, Just tell me if you have a better or an equal talents than Ubax LOL. Remember Ubax could sing...Go ahead ;)icon_razz.gif

Jacpher   

Xiin’s build: Wuxuu u dhexeeya gaabni iyo dherer.

Xiin’s color: wuxuu udhexeeya maarriin iyo madow.

So is every Farah out there? Spill the beans man!

-Lily-   

Lily, that's a white lie, I say !

Xiin not really, I already know what they look like, the ones I was curious about that is ;) Besides, apart from the newbies, most Lonodn nomads have at one point or the other met at get togethers and gatherings or know of one another. Anyway, it would be rather boring if we knew what everyone looked like, a little mystery never hurt anyone.

Paragon   

^^ I am yet to catch a glimpse of you. You are right, a little mystery sometimes works wonders.

Paragon looks very benevolent and wise, wheather that is true or not is debateble.

Lol. Not true. I am not benevolent and wise (I wish I was). But thanks lily :D .