Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

LIVE 8

^You Party Pooper.

Let the Girls have their fun,why must it be about poverty?, Forgiving of Debt? and general AWARENESS of the STATE of the CONTINENT!. Who gives a ratz Tail about boring issues affecting millions of people?

Mhmm..Lets see,Looking at Brad Pitt Vs listening and raising awarenness about Africa's Issues. Thats a No Brainer dude!

Boring Boring Stuff.

If they didnt want the girls(and Sky) to drool over the Performers,Maybe they shouldnt have brought performers?. :D

Anyway,What was this About Again?

Aux   

War heedhe, you know very well if this was about posting half naked pictures I would be the first to do it. Lakiin this isn't the case...plus I didn't point fingers. Since there into posting half naked pictures I wouldn't mind seeing some of them in less revealing outfits. Na'mean! smile.gif

^Dude! Arent you asking for a Tad too Much here?

To be Fair to the Ladies,The ppl whose pictures they are posting,are the ones who are already in the public.

But oh well...lets see if one of them will be glad to do so.....

He wasnt as good as naked. I wouldnt be so vulgar. I mean the people who owned the website wouldnt let me borrow the damn pic---paranoid freaks.

Anyway---I just heard about the whole Live 8 thing two days ago. I don't know what the hell I was listening to. Proof that I live under a rock. :D

Athena,

The man is not normal. He looks like what a colourblind old bird would consider good looking. The guy is washed out and his smile annoys me.

Rain,

Ileen waa adigii. I was wondering where Femme had disappeared to. Anyway, who is the glistening creature with the wonky nipples? And is his hair relaxed? How...interesting. smile.gif

Aux,

I completely agree with you. Posting naked pictures in here is in very bad taste. Hablo..xishooda. :D

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Wow someone else who knows Athlete.
smile.gif
P.S Dont u just love Joel Potts voice.

Wow, that's what I was thinking! None of my friends like them, most of them haven't even heard of Athlete (weird, considering their success).

Yeah, he does have a great voice and the first album was brilliant.

Gosh, maybe we could all go one day and see them live or something. :D

Xu Second album Tourist is great as well.

Originally posted by Xu:

Gosh, maybe we could all go one day and see them live or something.
:D
[/QB]

lol one problem...i live quite a fair distance from both you and Zephyrine.

Im actually being pleasantly suprised by the music tastes of you guys :cool: .When ive mentioned these groups to other Somalis they give me this weird look like I was a weirdo or something. Like I should only be listening to hip hop and rnb. :rolleyes:

P.S add Silverchair to the list. ;)

Baluug   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Liiban,

That's Tom Chaplin, the lead singer of
Keane
. Not your type of music am guessing.

I've never even heard of Keane,obviously a British band that's not so well known in North America.But it depends,they might play my type of music,but as far as brit bands go,I prefer Radiohead's and Oasis's earlier CD's and Coldplay's "Yellow".But I mostly listen to 90's music,grunge,rap,and almost anything but country music or teeny pop like Britney Spears or N*SYNC.OHHHHHHH Would I love to get my hands around their scrawny little necks.....Anyways,I'm drifting!!

^ Radiohead and Oasis are great bands. If you're into them...then you might like some of the other groups mentioned in this thread.

Nom_Prin & Xu,

Yeah, its good to know am not the only 'white-music lover' in here. :D

I have to admit that when I went off RnB and Hip-hop, I pretty much stopped listening to music. Then my sister went off to university in Wales, and being in an all-white uni in an all-white town, she became immersed in the alternative/indie music scene and has managed to get the rest of us hooked too.

I'm pretty jealous of her actually since she got to see Kosheen and the Lost Prophets playing live. I never manage to get any tickets for any gigs (they always run-out before I have even picked up the phone...how bizarre is that?).

OH MY GOD....

LONDON HAS WON!!!! It's just been announced...The 2012 Olympics are going to be held in our beautiful city!

YeeeeeeeeeY! :D:D:D

shyhem   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

LONDON HAS WON!!!! It's just been announced...The 2012 Olympics are going to be held in our beautiful city!

YeeeeeeeeeY!
:D:D:D

I didn't know the Olympics was that exciting.I guess folks in London have reasons to be optimistic about the future.

As for live8,I think JAY Z and LINKIN PARK rocked the house.It was good to see them talking about africa on primetime,i hope it leds to something good.