Sky   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

quote:Originally posted by Zephyrine:

16.jpg

Sing, sing, sing...

"
Bollocks to Poverty"

Who the hell is this guy anyways?
Good question. Maybe one of the backstage crew or those folks that had to clean up the mess afterwards.

Ooooh Sky, you shouldn't have...I know for a fact that you listen to Keane. See below. :D

Originally posted by Sky
:

^^^ u are listening to all hose tracks at once? bro, who u trying to fool?
:D
loool but u in to keane?
***somewhere only we knowhhhh***
...dont tell anyone, but when i hear them on the radio, i pop up the volume.

Thread

Nomadic Princess,

We have similar tastes. I love Athlete too. Their album was the soundtrack to my tube-journeys for quite a while. :cool:

What do you think of The Killers and Stereophonics? The both rocked on Saturday.

Wow someone else who knows Athlete. smile.gif P.S Dont u just love Joel Potts voice.

Stereophonics seem pretty cool (like their current track) saw them at Live8 felt sorry for the guys though considering they were in Australia only 24 hours before taking the stage. Talk about killer jetlag redface.gif but they seemed to handle it.

The Killers are okay liked their last track didnt see them on Live8 but lucky me the show will be repeating on Sat. smile.gif

Actually I think u might like the track "Its too late" from a New Zealand group called Evermore sorta thing a coldplay-keane-travis-etc would like they should be releasing their stuff overseas soon.

Sky   

Loool I can explain. You know izz like, well...because... No actually I cant explain it. Zephyrine you busted me damn it! :D

Athena, I know you're enjoying this! Xaasid! :D

This is the last time..... icon_razz.gif

Actually on another note I would have loved to have seen Athlete on Sat....Pity! Seemed like a good candidate heres a pic i dug up on controlarms.org.

athlete.jpg

3.jpg

Jet lag must agree with them because they were sizzling!

Dont u just love Joel Potts voice.

Nom Prin...I do. As smooth as honey dripping down your throat. Luv the accent too.

Evermore, you say? I haven't heard of them yet, but I will be sure to google their track.

Just so it doesn't look like am ignoring them...Snow Patrol and Razorlights were great too (altho I have more or less overdosed on Snow Patrol).

SKY,

You brought it on urself mate. :D:D

^ I guess its safe to assume he adores Brad too. ;)

images362184_Empire_BradPitt.jpg

Its difficult to imagine some1..any1...wouldnt appreciate such beauty. He is indeed every inch the paragon of perfection they portray him to be. *slowly drifts off into la la land where Brad is hers to claim* :D

Sky,

This is the last time

That I will say these words

I remember the first time

The first of many lies

Sky   

Originally posted by Athena:

^ I guess its safe to assume he
adores Brad
too.
;)

:D

You like giving me a hard time dont cha? :D Seriously, I thought he was only worshipped by Asians, women and men alike loool. Hmm... guess I was wrong.

Zephrine,

Um lets see here. Who was saying something about hankering after buryaqab infedils? :D Thought so.

Athena,

I'm not gonna lie to you. The man is average. He is closer to the spectrum of ugly than to anything else. Now if you wanna see how a real man looks like---check him out! :cool:

[DAMN THE MAN IS SO FREAKIN HOT--THEY WONT LET ME LINK HIS PIC HERE.]

Sexy people are so discriminated against. Anyway...here is a pic that doesnt do him justice.

bio_shemar.jpg

He is closer to the spectrum of ugly than to anything else.

Unless you want a fight, you will retract ur damn words. :mad: :mad:

...and looking at that thing is nauseating me. redface.gif

[E]

c...even the remote site wont allow such unsightly creature to be seen outside its premises. :D*thank GOD for that*

...while Brad stays there in all his glory for all to see and admire. smile.gif

STOIC   

The clash between the western government( international business,and commercial bank of the west) and the African countries is evident in every G8(formerly G-7) summit held.Since 1987 , succesive G-7 summit have offered no sound terms to end the debt only a cusory terms like postponement of repayment deadlines.Much of the African debt was money that the west handed over to the African countries to keep them loyal during the cold war and at the same time create an employement opportunities for their companies and commercial banks.Today nations in sub-saharan Africa owes some $68 billion to this international organizations.So what will Debt releif help to accomplish for African countries ?.Debt releif will empower poor countries to make their own choices without being treated as the wayward children.This situations of discrimination in international world encourages the western world to apply double standard when dealing with African countries.When the world was crippled by the 1970's oil pricing and monetary shocks the western world accepted it as a natural recession but when natural causes such as droughts affect African countries the west is quick to label it as a product of mismanagement on the part of the corrupt government. Why will a debt incured by corrupt government be transfered to any new government that takes the power(isn't that unfair?).Do you know that there is what they call a cross-default clause that was imposed on all African countries.This clause states that if for example your country has defaulted a loan to any western country then you will be disqualified from obtaining any loan from any commercial western banks.Now tell me how will they be able to get more loans inorder to invest and repay the old loan if recession happens to this African countries?.African problem isn't purely dishonsety(although there is to some extent)as it is fed to all of us by these western countries.I don't know for sure if this debt releif will empower poor countries to be more responsible but for sure it will give them more choices and economic reform.

Sky   

Originally posted by Rain:

[
DAMN THE MAN IS SO FREAKIN HOT--THEY WONT LET ME LINK HIS PIC HERE.]

Sexy people are so discriminated against. Anyway...here is a pic that doesnt do him justice.

Why so surprised sis? My azz would be banned if I posted a as good as naked woman. Consider yourself lucky. Besides, LMAO @ his Micheal Jackson nose.