Sign in to follow this  
Guhaad

My Picture

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

Alexus, you are on Fire tonight, stay away from the furnace! congratulations on your 600th postday. but something tells me back in the day you were 'up to no good'. why in the world did you pick a man in your avatar, unless he was the The line
;)

quote:

Another one looks alot like my neighbour without the veil.

Somalis do look alike
:D

Kafaaxiye,

Change your avator, PS: I am not a hater.

give me sometime, i will think about it
smile.gif

You have three days to change your avator.

Kafaaxiye,

Let's not go down memory lane.

Baluug   

Kafaaxiye, the guy in the pic looks like Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. You gotta change it, man......

Zafir   

Lexus,

Three years ago you were a man. Now you want us believing you’re a woman?? There is something entirely wrong with this picture. Buy hey, whatever fancies your Diracs. But know this, the thought of me reading your posts silently in my head what I presume to be a women’s voice is a notion no longer considered. :D

Janna   

How do I assure those who fear me I'm a woman? Many would find it difficult to present such a case. However since I don't value the opinion and comments of certain members, I will not waste my time.

Zafir,

Is it my fault you are a pansy?

Zafir   

Huh?? Perhaps it won't be all that bad if I were to address you in the future by rather dim or just plain ol dim. You choose which one you like sis.

Guhaad   

MC Xamar; yes, it does kinda look like Carlton, but only taller this time

Pucca, huuna, don't tell me you are still thinkin of reasons. it would suit me better that you didn't care at all, but I guess we have your vote, and in it, your voice smile.gif

Originally posted by ALexus.:

You have three days to change your avator.

Kafaaxiye,

Let's not go down memory lane.

oooooooooooouch! that is very, very strong i say Ms. Alexus! Memory lane is our way, the only way, maybe with me, it should alll be good ;)

Three years ago you didn't know me. Early signs of Alzheimer's disease? May it wosren.

:D

Ibtisam   

^^i like it. apart from the typical Somali forehead. a sight for sore eyes; i think his smile confuses people. Keep him

cheers

Guhaad   

^thanks Ibtisam. this does it for me, give me the weekend off, do some of my Xamaali homework and I shall be back the first day of the normal five.

anywayz, much love for those who voted. keep on voting, commentin, and postin. I will address your concerns when i come back.

until then "Peace,Love & Unity." (BOB)

^

Boolo, I told you before. You're one sad a$$ nigga. You ain't the homie in the pic (as you admit) and you don't even know him, but here you are making a topic out of it.

Get a life, yo. Real talk.

Baluug   

LOL What's with all the hate? C'mon, we are all brothers!! Let's hold hands and sing campfire songs. That will drain all the negative vibes I'm feeling in this thread. Peace and love........peace and love.......

Bess.   

lol... there is nothing wrong with the pic...except that u ain't the guy...that is kinda sad...if u r going to use a real photo ...u should use urs...lol...i know the guy... we went to high school together. :rolleyes: ...that is the terrible thing about the net if u put ur pic somewhere....every Tom, Dick and Harry ...use it for their own nefarious reasons... :mad:

Pucca   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

Pucca, huuna, don't tell me you are still thinkin of reasons.
it would suit me better that you didn't care at all
, but I guess we have your vote, and in it, your voice
smile.gif

i dont; which is why i didn't have a reason...it was either say "keep it" or "get rid of it" ...i picked one. smile.gif simple as that.

War tanoo kale yaa arkay!

Waryaarehee, leave the man alone, would ya?

What is wrong using this avatar? even if its not his so what? Let the owner of that avatar deal with whomever uses it as their avatar. How many of us using other people's avatar? would that mean they are wrong doers. For instance I have Malcolm X avatar, would that mean it is against SOL rules?

I think it is times to get back to normality, guys! isn't it?

am