Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Nabsi!

Xafsa   

I just wanted to know If you guys believe in nabsi or karma. I know that what goes around comes around...but to what degree?

OG_Girl   

sister i believe what goes around comes around and Allah is fair wont let u go and do bad thing to people and let u enjoyed, one day will happen to u or ur kids , sister let me tell u this story about that .

there part of hadeth saying " what u do to the people will happen to u "

so there was a guy he said "well, i will prove is this right or wrong , he took his very beautiful girl to the market to sell her as a slave (jareyah )he was there the whole day no one wants to buy his daughter even every one comes and sais ..waaw what a beautiful young girl the end of the day some guy came close to her admiring her he kissed her cheek and left he did not buy "

the guy said ... subhana-Allah ...wallahi was a true statement coz i never did "sin " only thing i did was i kissed the lady i love before the marriAge and the same thing happened to my daughter"

so i really believe it .

salam

Qac Qaac   

waxaan umaleeyay nabsiga, markuu qof wax kugu nabsado. like someone says something about you, and u never did it.

anyways if we take as the girl above me said, obviously your previous sins will hunt u down later on. if u commit zinna b4, expect it somewhere in your household.

Xafsa   

What about axdi intaad qof la gashid aad hadana ka baxdid?

they say: Axdi been ah lama galee wacad lama ilaawo ruuxii ku aamina lagama indha saabto. So should you be with someone just because your afraid of Nabsi?

OG_Girl   

flying-still and STHLM_Lady u most welcome sisters

fliying still , sister i couldn't understand ur second question can u say it in English sis?

thanx

Adna   

salaam

sis flying still macaanto i beleive what goes around comes around.macaanto nabsi lama galo axdina lagama baxo maxaayeelay wexay ka midtahay calaamadaha munaafaqiinta, allaha s w t said,,,,

Awfu bilcahdi inal cahda kaana masuulaa. macaanto we need to be aware of that walaahi some times we do some mistakes but when it comes to axdi it's not really easy walaahi sis.

love you all

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by flying-still:

What about axdi intaad qof la gashid aad hadana ka baxdid?

So should you be with someone just because your afraid of Nabsi?

home girl i would say it is better off to get the nabsi then be in something u don't want any part of it. i know i did that for year thinkin i didn't wanna get nabsi, but the more u stay in that promise u made to that person the more they get their hopes high..if u doing dat for good reason u shouldn't be afraid of nasbi..

and im sure u wouldn't be doing something bad to hurt someone for the fun of it. so waxba haka cabsan..

masallama

Adna   

home girl i would say it is better off to get the nabsi then be in something u don't want any part of it. i know i did that for year thinkin i didn't wanna get nabsi, but the more u stay in that promise u made to that person the more they get their hopes high..if u doing dat for good reason u shouldn't be afraid of nasbi..

and im sure u wouldn't be doing something bad to hurt someone for the fun of it. so waxba haka cabsan..

if this is the case i think it's better to tell the person in face the truth, which is u don't wanna do this whole thing.and don't hold any promise if u don't want to in the first place runti that is what i think

love you all

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

I believe nabsi exist, simply we know that if u make promise & u break it, it is a sin. So keeping a promise is a very important as far as our religion goes. Nabsi will hunt u down if u don’t keep your word depending the satiation, it doesn’t just happen it depends whether the person is truly honest & fears Allah.

There is lot’s of hadiths that speak about nabsi, I can’t remember exactly but there was this man who was looking after his old father who was blind, can’t walk, feed himself or even go to bathroom. After few years he couldn’t look after him & left him under big tree, because wuu karaahsaday. (subhana laah). The man who did that to his father got old & blind, his son was looking after him, the old man was same condition as his father, and his son couldn’t look after him any longer & took him & left him under a big tree. The old man asked his son, what sort of tree is it? & where does it locate at? It turned out to be the same tree that he left his father. The old man replied I left my father under this same tree. (Subhana laah)

In our life time we see it happen. There is lots of story i could tell u i am sure u have seen it or heard. Ilahay dhib ma abuurin that is why we have rules to fellow, if u think is not going to work tell the person & ask them forgiveness. If u unsure, do not commit any commitment, let time take it’s course if it worked then Alhamdulilah if it didn’t then Alhamdulilah too.

Rahima   

I believe in it to an extent.

I believe hadaad for example qof khalad ka gashid wey kugu soo noqon unless one of two happens:

1. Allah forgives you for you might of have asked for dambi dhaaf or

2. It's waiting for you in the akhira, which in the end means it comes back to you anyway.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

flying-still and STHLM_Lady
u most welcome sisters

fliying still , sister i couldn't understand ur second question can u say it in English sis?

thanx

My 2nd question was about making a promise to some one such as a promise to marry that person...but at the end you decide that marriage isn't what you want so you back out of it thus breaking your promise....should you stay with the person 'cause your afraid of nabsi. ( this is assuming you have no valid reason not to be with this person..just that your niyah is not stable.)

The last 2 lines were words from a somali song...

1luv

OG_Girl   

sister, thanx for explaining , but u can always explain to the person , i don't thing that is promise "ahdi".

let me explain to u what i meant : the marriage is "promose to stay forever together " but there is divorce to break up as Allah say ( The most Hallal thing Allah hates is divorce )coz is wa'adi or ahdi ..... boy i hate this i would explain better in Arabic sis

hope u got my point

salam

Macalin   

Nabsi in my eyes is when u do someone wrong and u initiated the wrong doing.

If you have no choice but to do what u have to do then i dont believe it comes back for no reason..plus whatever happened Iman?