Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Apprentice UK

N.O.R.F   

A classic episode this week.

Sir Alan's comments at the Jewish boy were hilarious after the Kosher chicken mishap. LooL

N.O.R.F   

It was a fix this year. The impressive Rae was fired after one minor cock-up compared to the numerous cock-ups by Clair and Michael.

I wanted Helen to win, my next was Lee and good that he won this year instead of this Clair Carabdheer. Lee was good and performed well in every stage apart from that he was insecure about his lack of education and especially when he caught lying about his lil time in university.

Fabregas   

they've got a beardo this year, lol. and a couple of other muslim. ethnic minorties..

BB178003.jpg

Majid "Maj" Nagra, 28, business development manager, from Coventry. Expelled from school but now works with youth centres and charities while running his own car hire business. He says: "Business is the backbone to this world."

Dhubad.   

^It started last night, this dude seems to be a comedian.

Is Muna Nigerian? She was lucky to survive last night!

Faheema.   

I think Debra should have been fired, she was as useless as Anita. Mona did make the mistake of not delegating but she came through in the end and knocked on peoples doors to get the job done.

Malika   

^She failed miserably as a project manager,if only she had initially a plan,delegate people to tasks,then perhaps there would have not been such a chaos!

Debra,was one tough cookie! Mona was struggling to make sense in the board room,wexee kuwalateey..she said,she said ,she said..Lol

I think Mr Sugar goes after the weak or the members he perceives to be weak. He's a bully. That Asian young lady he fired last night was very intelligent, well mannered and could have brought a lot of good to any team, but just cause she couldn't talk as fast as or be as furious as the rest, she got the bullet. Tells you, it is all about entertainment, but not real business.

The ******, tall Debra has got away with it last night. She was a mess. But just she came across as furious and ready to have a go at him or hapless Mona she got off lightly.

We will see.......it is still early days, but I think, one of the guys will take it, this year.

N.O.R.F   

Hope it's on youtube.

It's all about attitude (more than most), arrogance (more than most) and performance (better than your competition) at the right time.

I should go for it

Ibtisam   

This show is about who can bend backwards and kiss as*s the best!!

I don’t know how any self respecting individual with a ounce of dignity can be treated like xool, bullied, insulted and made to look like a absolute ultimate idi*ot, ALL in the name of money. It is a rat experiment to see how far people will go for money. Akhaas.