Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Women and tears

-Lily-   

Would you care to hire one of those crying women for Skipper Miss D&D? He could get it out of his system for good, make sure you pay them extra so they really howel and wail.

Ms DD   

lool Lily. He would finally become immune to their wailing. So whateva happens to the sincere crying sister who is looking for sympathy from Skipper?

Crying is a useful tool however it is an impromptu Performance.

Ibtisam   

Skipper it cannot happen to you that often if the only example you could think of is back in dugis days, gosh that missed breakfast must have broke your heart if you remember it all this time. Have you ever consider she cried because she was a little girl? hardly an example of a women crying o get what she wants now, is it dear. redface.gif

In any case, women cry because of (................) whatever reason that stirred their emotion at that particular time, they are not going to cry for the same reason all the time.

As for manipulation, mid naacasa baa kuusoo beeganta my dear, if she was good at manipulation you would not even be aware that you are being manipulated, if fact you would probably think you are the boss!

There are so many Otherways to get guys to do what you want with out embarrassing your self, making your eyes look buffy (ruining your make up) and generally look pathetic (adults look hideous when they cry, it is very unattractive) all for a farax, :rolleyes: I mean it is hardly worth the effort, is it now?

I agree with Zafir, I doubt that you have been targeted by a manipulative women…yet! :D

BOB Promoting domestic violence I see! :rolleyes:

There are few women who cry for no reason, and I guess it is them who have made it hard for normal women to show emotions and cry for good reasons! :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^Why were you waiting for me?? and was it worth the wait?? :D Did I cover everything you wanted to say?... or you want to add a few things?

P.s. How was your Eid?? smile.gif

^ Well I knew it was a topic that you would never leave alone. It has 'Ghanima Intervention Time' all over it. :D

My Eid was lovely, how was yours?. Oh and I did read the other thread dear, just so you know.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Boycotting it??..... smile.gif

Loool @ "Ghanima Intervention Time" :D lool HEHEHe I'll remember that one, yeh but I tried to be nice as still fasting so you can add the real deal if you wish to complete the intervention! lol :D hehe

I had good rest on Eid, it was nice to have some me time! :D

Zafir   

Zafir are you faling in love with me darling? I was told SOL is a discussion site rather than argumentive one. Since i came you were allways hostile to me. I wonder why?

you're so cute! I love you Skipper, I really really do.

Skipper   

Zafir there is the only explanation available i would assume.

By Ghanima: I agree with Zafir, I doubt that you have been targeted by a manipulative women…yet!

Ghanima maybe not but rest assured that if it does happen then i would have my own trick up my sleeves. There is nothing more that i love than a good battle like mohammed ali said"My worst battle i had with my first wife" i look forward to it.

By Dhuc: Crying is good for us as Shakespeare wrote: "To weep is to make less the depth of grief."

I just dont buy such explanations espeacially by a man who made his living from writing fiction stories.

By the way Ghanima i miss your picture so much, Solers are the big losers, so i was wondering if there is any chance you get it back?

Ariadne   

What disturbs me when it comes to women is their legendary manupulations towards men to get what they want.

Wow! what a loaded statement!

From this statement I get you are a teenager with no good realationships with women with the exception of your mother. And who could blame you poor boy that you have no sisters and you regard girls your age as manipulative and deceiptive with some kind of hidden agenda. You poor poor boy for having to give in to women and their "waterworks" your entire life

Skipper   

Ariadne whether i am a teenager or not has nothing to do with the issue at hand. You went even as far as to suggest that i dont have any sisters but i will neither confirm nor deny it because i usuallly dont like to talk about my family.

Ariadne   

^ It's not an issue, you are creating an issue out of it.

some girls are sensitive and I doubt you have met the truly manipulative woman .... you would not be so composed.

But let us not forget there are manipulative men that may not use tears, but their cunning to get what they want.

Manipulative people ae highly intelligent that know how to get what they want from other people. I have met males that were like this as well as females.

I just found it interesting how you took something like that and sexed it with femininty *cough* *cough*

Nephissa   

War cunugaan attitude badanaa! Huruutanka iyo is-buufiskaan bal naga kala aayar maandhoow.. hadii kale waa laguu qabeenaaa.. :rolleyes: