Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Women and tears

Skipper   

Kool kat and neph am not crying darlings i am only sending a piece of advise to my fellow faraaxs about the danger the opposite sex are capable of.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Kool kat and neph am not crying darlings i am only sending a piece of advise to my fellow faraaxs about the
danger
the opposite sex are capable of.

How is 'crying' a danger?

Skipper   

How is 'crying' a danger?

Crying is danger when it is forced in order to get something from someone. KK you get what i mean. KK by the way i am just curious really because am told somali men in canada dont work, they are in other words lazy and go from caffe to home. How are the somali ladies handling that situasion?

Zafir   

^ :D:D Yeah KK, what is the situation like with ladies?

Ps: Skipper, I am declaring Peace from here on out.

Kool_Kat   

Skipper, where did you get your info about the Somali men in Canada?

As for the ladies, they sit in 'borokiyeer' to gossip then go home... :D

BTW, aren't all Somali men lazy? I dunno, just a thought...If they are lazy in Canada, then they are lazy in USA, Norway, etc... :D:D:D

Of course no offense to my hard working SOMALI BROTHERS... ;)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Pucca:

its the mascara making her cry, happens sometimes.

^ or onions.

Actually I'm crying now, after reading Skipper's comment about the "lazy Som-Canadian men." Sadly, I know that there are a lot of ignorant people on this planet that would rather chew off their own feet than have someone like Zafir serve them a meal for example, and that made me weep.

Skipper   

I dont know why but since i started this "women and tears tread" i noticed that people keep crying for no apparent reason as neph put it so perfectly: Actually I'm crying now, after reading Skipper's comment about the "lazy Som-Canadian men." Now i hate myself for making people cry espeasially my very own nomads. KK like you said somali men are somali men wherever they are, in Norway they stand in the streets with their dirty clothes and just talk. Its pity you know. By the way kk you know anyone who is a member at SOL who works for United nations? I have a relative in Tronto thats why i know one one or 2 things about Canada.