Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Surely I can take care of her! I took [Qawwaamuun cala nisaa'i [/i] to heart!

But working under Cara's reign is not an option.

edit:

horta doorashadan yaa nagu bilaabay balada?

^^Haa ninyahow! Saw tan gabdhihii la shiddeeyey maaha! Gabdhaha si kalaan heshiis ku ahayn maahine, xukkunka kuma heshiin karno awoowe!

Sida hadda Val sheegayso haddeyse dhacday, waa inaan qaxaa...

Paragon   

^I will blame equal rights opportunities act and Sayid Somal haddii SOL lagaa qaxiyo...

Like an old red indian story teller, I shall tell mesmorizing tales of you when you were at your best in SOL... :D . I will do it; the least I can do smile.gif

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^So you already have my tribute (eulogy
:D
) written down, eh!

Wallee lay baq!

Salaam saaxiib, waa galbaday!

Waar xiinoow waa ku sidee.... Oday Biiqna ma ahi waad leedahay..halkanna waxaad leedahay waa la ii baqay!

Conservativeka ma codayn miyaa? ma liberalka iyo leftka baa codeeyey toloow, waa yaabee? :D

Jiiris

Cara.   

^The old conservative fuddy-duddies like Xiin had their run. The people are calling for change!

Xiinow, ileen nimanku waxay ugu diidaan in dumarku ka qaybgalaan tartanka hadaan fahmey! It stems from an instinctive understanding that women will excel at command.

But don't worry, you don't have to live under any woman's reign ;)

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

This is turning into a one-horse (sorry Cara) race. Alright then:

Cara for presidency.

Xiin for VP.

AT&T for the gallows.

There is a fallacy there. You can't have Cara as president and dream of the gallows for me. Cara will pardon me. You will not get your wish. :D

Serenity

Asymptote: is a mathematical term. When a curve gets closer to the X or Y axis but never touches. Find out the Ngonge analogy.

Nuune

Waryaa, ileen Piot baad aheyd, waan ka noqday. Sports'ka hayso, at the same time, waxaan kaa dhigayaa duuliyahay khaaska ah ee madaxtooyada.

if cara wants to be the first lady...then we need to test drive here!! i raise my hand...i am game ppl? holla..its only fair...she must be approved somali style.

3 hours before the close of polls - something needs to give - people have been voting in werd way - maybe i have should have separated the people running for president and those running for vice president redface.gif - mistake will be learned from.

Proposal: if the result stand the same at the close of poll - Cara should choose her own vice president. - A&T: that is the only way you'll be getting in :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Proposal: if the result stand the same at the close of poll - Cara should choose her own vice president. - A&T: that is the only way you'll be getting in
:D

That is just a quaint formality. Just let Cara take the helm. :D