Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

WHAT'S UNFAITHFULNESS????????

Rokko   

What exactly is unfaithfulness? Is it kissing another person? Is it sleeping with another person, just how far do you have to go for it to be considered unfaithful.

A7LA-SHU   

TO BE WITH SOMEONE OR MARRIED TO SOMEONE YET U NOT HAPPY WITH WHATEVER U HAVE. BUT U OUT THERE STILL LOOKIN FOR MORE.. WHEITHER SLEEPIN, KISSIN, CHECKIN THEM OUT..

Rokko   

Unfaithful is different for different people, in the Lugu lake region of China a matriarchial society exists where even having sex with another person is not considered unfaithful. "The Mosuo people, estimated to number around 50,000, have no word for war, no murders, no rapes, no jails".

Click below link to read more about them.

http://more.abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/dailynews/china_matriarchy020519.html

I think that it really comes down to honesty, do you respect your partner enough to be honest with them. Honesty does not come easy, it must be worked into a relationship of two willing partners. Both must be understanding and strong enough in themselves to accept the other feelings no matter what they are.

I use a test to tell if what I am doing or feeling is unfaithful. I just ask myself if I am able to talk with my galfriend/wife about it.

Think of it this way---can you perform that same action in front of your girl without her not chasing you with her high heel?

No? well then if you do it when your not there..you're being unfaithful...

loooooooooool@firstlady..evah heard of guy friends darlin..honesly. Of course if "attraction" is involved in, some behaviours will be untolerated. But if there is a mutual friendship n no feelings involved in such ways..then nothin wrong with tha.

But being unfaithful is havin the intension of not being with this "person" you're with and yet long for someone or somethin bettah as you may think. Not only tha but just the fact tha you're not real with yaself..if guilt plays a role in ya all the reasons why it aint "rite" for you to be doing...our conscience is what differs us from the animals..so start listenin to tha lil voice...

cherious

Siman   

Cheating and unfaithfulness come in when there are some uncertainties about what the individual wants in his or her life/relationship. If the picture of what the person wants is clear in their mind, they either get it or they are in search for it, but know exactly what they are looking for and if they are lucky enough to find what they r looking for, no room for looking beyond their mates (of course there could be temptations and momentary appeallings even if one is in their ideal relationship, but these are temporary and short lived)

Unfortunately, we are not in a perfect world and most of us don’t have a clear picture of what we want in life. My advise to you is, figure out what exactly U want. It is far more rewarding to be alone than to be in a relationship that you are not fully engaged in.