Anonymous

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

[kinky Granny comes to mind
icon_razz.gif

lol Kinky granny Kulahaa

canjeexow saacadan maa rabtaa sakiin "TOPAZ' inaan canka kaga jeexo

BOB   

I was born young...as far as my memory is concerned I'm in my late 30's but my Kenyan ID says I just turned 27...in my Utange Refugee Camp card I'm 36 and in Kakumo I'm 39 and in Xaradheer I'm 40 and last but not least in SOL I'm 43 year old happily married old soul to 3 lovely wives with a whole tribe of little kids running around barefoot but Ssshhhh don't tell any one as I'm looking for a 4th Abaayo Macaan and I would want to marry one of these blooming cuties here that are universally known as Teenagers... smile.gif

I know they like stories and there's no better man when it comes to story telling than yours truly...I can tell them about Lions, Camels, Goats, Chickens...Hell I can even tell them about Monkeys...so Ladies (Excuse Moi...I'm talking to the teenagers here ;) ) forget about the boys...they are nothing but a constant trouble ee give a man aka Oday-Biiq a try...waan idiin duceenaa ee tol hadii la yahay yaan Salaanta la ila dhaafin. :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

Did anyone ask about those of us who do not know their DOB's? What If I don't know my exact age? What If I was born under a tree? And as you all well know, our people don't put that much importance on the date one is born.

Can I just say 'I am ageless'?

Originally posted by Abdillah:

Did anyone ask about those of us who do not know their DOB's? What If I don't know my exact age? What If I was born under a tree? And as you all well know, our people don't put that much importance on the date one is born.

Can I just say 'I am ageless'?

Then, the question for you would be...how many grey hair's do you see? Or, do you see hair at all. Can you count the wrinkles on your face or have they become your face? ;)