Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

Anonymous

Abyan   

I wanted to start a poll about the age range of the nomads here. Alot of topics about age but i still felt like people were dodging the question somehow, by cracking dry jokes like "im 100 years" ama wax kale.

I´m using a poll so that the voters are anonymous and we can all somehow find out the age range of the members on this website.

i am probably the oldest person here, i am not ashamed of it. as the saying goes, with age comes wisdom. you have somethings thats very important that most younger people dont, life experience. i always use to enjoy to talking to people that were old, from the things you could learn from them. its a shame no one does that anymore.

Aaliyyah   

^^nin yaban actually a lot of my friends are way older than me. I certainly agree with ur above comment that you can learn so much from an older person.

sulekha I voted sis. I must be the youngest or the second youngest person in SOL.I remember one of the new members of SOL was 19 ;)

wa salaam.

ps. come on ppl vote, no one is gonna know ur age.... icon_razz.gif

Abyan   

^^lol

Don´t beat yourself up nin yaabanoo, judging from your avatar,you´re not old,(assuming it´s you) If it´s you, then you must be brave, having your picture on a forum.

P.s

Anyone remember the community section?kkk

Ala mexee masawirahaas dad waaleen.

I think it was just temporary xayeeysiis, admin making people sign up here.

Majority of SOLers -- at least those who are active members -- were born somewhere between late '70s to early '80s. They range in age from between 26 to 30.

I just turned 28 this month, so if it makes you good to know that, there you go. :D

Originally posted by Sulekha:

^^lol

Don´t beat yourself up nin yaabanoo, judging from your avatar,you´re not old,(assuming it´s you) If it´s you, then you must be brave, having your picture on a forum.

P.s

Anyone remember the
community section?kkk

Ala mexee masawirahaas dad waaleen.

I think it was just temporary xayeeysiis, admin making people sign up here.

nah, thats a very old picture itself. but i am old.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

I just turned 28 this month, so if it makes you good to know that, there you go.
:D

Is that your Canadian age or real age? :D Runta sheeg...

Ani maba fahmi why people are ashamed of telling their ages...May be waa cuqdad lagu koriyay, who knows...I think I am the oldest female here, everyone seems to be 25/26/27 for the past three years...May be way ku dhaceen... :D:D

I hit the big 3-0 this year...I thank Allah for my health and happiness... :D

PS, MMA happy belated birthday...

Kool_Kat   

^Hayeh sheekadaas maa keentay?

1) Intee igu aragtay? Mise avatarka umaleysaa ani inaa ahay? :D War haku sirmin...

2) Sound much younger can not be a compliment, xaasaan la isugu caaynaa ina adeeroow?

Well so far i have to tell you i might be the second one to the oldest one here who i already know him :D

I've few months only to cross the AL-SHABAAB like to the AL-SHAYKHUUKHAH palace :D