Sign in to follow this  
Umm al_khair

Why She Won’t Wear Hijab!

Miriam1   

Ah the net confusion...

No Endevour..i was talking to the above posters...when i said *here, Here* to your post i meant "GREAT" respond

smile.gif

The goods things about wearing hijab

1. In the west while women are expected to conform to the fashion which is often shaped by men hence becoming slave of the society and men. The hijab librates the women from this slavery and takes them out from the obedience to men, to the obedience of Allah.

2. It unites the heart of many people it has no nationality, colour or race.

3. It shields the women from the desires of man.

4. It provides an honour for the women.

5. While worthless clothes like Versace or Armani are designed by mortals, the hijab comes from the one who is immortal ALLAH.

Almost everything in the world which is beautifully and Allah loves is hidden, diamonds is found deep in the ground hidden beneath a layer of hydrogen and helium gases. Pearls are found in the depths of the ocean within the protection of shells. Gold is found under many rocks and it takes a lot of hard work to get it.

The bodies of women are much more sacred than diamonds, pearls, or gold!

I dont know if I'm the only one who feels like this but...

Why do people contantly have to say flowery feel good stuff like "hijab liberates women" and "protects her from the evils of society" etc. to convince themselves and others to wear the hijab? Does the hijab have to be absolutely perfect in your eyes for you to consider &/or accept it? Isn't Allah's command to don it just plain good enough?

Sometimes when its very hot outside, it get sweaty and uncomfortably warm under the hijab and I thin about taking it off for a little breeze to cool my face. Other times I hate the stares I get from people especailly when I'm publically insulted time and time again. I stick out like a sore thumb for all the islamophobica mental people to target. Yet, I wear it because Allah said so.

That should be enough of a reason.

Johnny B   

All those beautiful Somali divas out there without "Hijab" are everything but ugly and not all men who see them are giving them that look or getting wild errections.

Yet it is the reversed psycology that works for the ones that wear "Hijab".

Target group beeing those " She is (wadad), i`ll marry her" type of guyz.

Hijab classes psycologically a girl into the " I´ll give you kids" mentality group.

( this is according to a somali sociologist freind of mine)

I for one admire a God fearing ,Jeans wearing,working ,highly aiming and bed rocking Somali diva.

Foxy   

Qoute Jonny B

I for one admire a God fearing ,Jeans wearing,working ,highly aiming and bed rocking Somali diva. :D:D

Good on You Jonny

cheers

:D

Johhny,

You know I say this with dash of love...but this has to take the cake as the stupidest thing you have ever uttered. You can say whatever you want...but insulting those who fear Allah and obey his commands is so not cool. :cool:

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Johhny,

You can say whatever you want...

FF .. Since you seem to have made ya mind,and whatever i may say will fall into everywhere but ya cute ears, lemme just WINK ;)

Foxy , thanks sis ... Always saving my butt :D

NinBrown   

Thanks sis for the post..and all those who wear the hijab keep it up..u have dignity in this world and IA heaven in the hear after.

As for Johnny B

If a women hasnt got the know how to obey her creator..what good can she do in this world...wouldnt let her clean my shoes...sxb dont let the school u go to do pollute your head..it aint gonna last....but the akhira is ever lasting..so if i was u i would watch out for what i utter

OG_Girl   

^^I agree with you on that.This life is so short and eternity is so long.Johnny, will you really give up your place for all eternity for such a short period of satisfaction in this life?

Salam

Pucca   

All those beautiful Somali divas out there without "Hijab" are everything but ugly and not all men who see them are giving them that look or getting wild errections.

Yet it is the reversed psycology that works for the ones that wear "Hijab".

Target group beeing those " She is (wadad), i`ll marry her" type of guyz.

Hijab classes psycologically a girl into the " I´ll give you kids" mentality group.

( this is according to a somali sociologist freind of mine)

4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

ahem..mods?

Foxy   

Good Old jonny bravo dint mean to coz no harm, cut the boy some slack folks

Its only words that are harmless that he might have said here and there .......

I got Your back jonny

cheers

Goonle   

The last person that should be taken serious about this topic is a non hijaab wearing Feminist that believes shes equal to men. I mean we love our sisters but u got no business not wearing hijabs and talking back to us :D:D:D:D

Foxy   

Qoute

The last person that should be taken serious about this topic is a non hijaab wearing Feminist that believes shes equal to men.

and who says that exactly, male chauvinist Pig like your self.....of please

cheers