Sign in to follow this  
Umm al_khair

Why She Won’t Wear Hijab!

I have lotta respect for women/girls who wear the hijab, it takes lotta courage especially in today’s political climate, and I don’t think its fair to point and make fun of hijab wearing sistas.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by nin_brown:

As for Johnny B

If a women hasnt got the know how to obey her creator..what good can she do in this world...wouldnt let her clean my shoes...sxb dont let the school u go to do pollute your head..it aint gonna last....but the akhira is ever lasting..so if i was u i would watch out for what i utter

I don´t think your shoes are an option for any human beeing girl , be it "Hijab" wearing ot Bikini wearing.

And as far as beeing me is concerned .. you can´t be ME,so keep beeing yourself.

Last thing you need is to threaten me .... convincing me through reasoning will do the trick ;)

Pucca !

You´re not alone in reading and following this thread?, but you seem to be alone in judging me and my post as ANTI-ISLAM

, worse ! you haven´t shown us where you find it wrong?

I´d be more than happy to remove it myself , given that YOU show us WHERE i& my post became ANTI-ISLAM and you became a faith guard of ISLAM.

Goonle !!

a non hijaab wearing Feminist that believes shes equal to men.

It must be great beeing you watching that Independent , great looking, degree holding,Jeans wearing ,success stroy Somali girl run the show.

Originally posted by Foxy:

and who says that exactly, male chauvinist Pig like your self.....of please

DITTO !!

I´ve alot of respect for all Somali girls , "Hijab" wearing or Afro wearing. :D