Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

This I believe

^ :D

Other questions burn in my head. Is Kashafa really 16yrs old? Does he write with such bravado to mask his youthful voice that’s yet to break? icon_razz.gif

I don’t know if I want to speak to people who think ma voice is fitna.

Shidh. There I go again, being negative! :rolleyes:

Viking   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Does Rudy speak the way he writes, or is it a uncureable hooked on ebonics addiction (yo,yo,yo,yo,yo,yo,yo,yo,yo)
:D
. Does Tolstoy really launch into a 30 min speech everytime somebody questions the wisdom of further disintegrating the(already disintegrated) Somali peoples ? and finally, is it true that Haddad(missing in action) is a cyborg robot.

looool.

Originally posted by Castro:

Atheer Ducaqabe, that's it? So women can't go on the air? Can we get a second (and third) opinion on this? There's at least two SOL ladies whose voice I'd like to hear. And no, I'm not going to use it for any
Fitnah
. Seriously though, are there any ahadeeth or Quranic verses on this, besides the one you quoted? It's not like we're posting pictures on here. And anyone who would "get off" on just voices needs help anyway. What could we possibly do to prevent such a person from doing what they do? The web is littered with sites that cater to every fetish imaginable.

Castro,

Some people believe that women's voice is cawra and shouldn't be heard :confused: Alas, they fail to realise that women, just like men, warm to certain voices.

Nephissa   

I'm thinking of getting a restraining order, all these Cawra talk is scaring me senseless. What's in a voice? Gawd! Raggiinan already thinking of humping the girls the second you hear their voice! Any man going off just for the voice alone..makes me think is a ho...

^ You like being frank don't you? icon_razz.gif

Some people believe that women's voice is cawra and shouldn't be heard Alas, they fail to realise that women, just like men, warm to certain voices.

Damn right. :D

Castro   

Yonis it's not the voice that is cawra, saaxib. It's the message that it carries. If someone is having phone sex (or chat or email or using a pigeon to deliver a letter), it's the message that counts NOT the medium. Let's not get too excited here. There's nothing wrong with a woman's voice. It's what that voice is used for that matters. Capisce?

LOL Bishaaro. Neither, cant judge cause I havent heard 'em. I love, love, love the deep, deep, deep voice of that Man in Unsolved Mysterious. If you ever watched that show. It used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger.

Yes, I see your point. It's the message rather than the medium. However what purpose does it serve for a women to record her voice for the whole world wide web.

Yes, if it is for work. Fair enough. I ain't go no problems with that but if a women want's to be "owned" by a looser, then be it so.

I don't welcome the participation of women or this whole idea but I don't have a control over you "girls". So bring it on. Please don't complain about someone stalking you because he has fallen in love with your voice. :D

Muhammad   

If their faces are not 'Awra, who can claim that their voice is 'Awra?

In brief, what the fuqaha’ have said about women’s voices is that they are not ‘awrah in and of themselves, and there is nothing wrong with listening to them when there is a need to do so, so they do not forbid listening to them, but certain conditions apply, as followsp