Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

How far would you go to convice someone your love ....

Hi Nomads, I was just thinking you guys probably heard of the somg by monica " I would cross the ocean for you...." I hope you guys remember that it came out in 98. Anyways I was going say how far would you go to prove someone who doesn't belive love, to prove your love for them and to win their heart. For the girls...has that happen where the brother absulatly tried everything and anything in his power to fight for his love for you. What I have found it from experience is in life if you are patient,honest and confident you always get what you want.

ex. my girlfriend had this brother running after her for ages, she tested him so many times even to the point she called the police on him twice out of nothing . He still belived he could win her love even knowing she didn't care about him. He was so caring and lovig to her while she shafted him off. Finally she gave him real try,she is happier than she was in years and they are talking about getting married. He treats her like real princes woooow......the power of love sometimes works with help of allah.

anyways...short story let me know some juicy stories on similar situations...where first person doesn't love the other but after so many tries they finally win the heart of the person they love.

A7LA-SHU   

girl half of my home girls are married and have kids for guys they thought were so ugly, and dizzed for 100 yrs and now all i hear from them is "oh i can't live without him". if it was me, i would would be like go to heck and move on.. i be like who u think u is lol..

Abdinuur   

Waawaraay! I've never been in that situation, thank God! But your girl was mean for her to do that in the first place. (tell her Kaafi said it...lol)

I guess I'am heartless..

I was never in a situation like..

Not willing to do anything for a guy that I think he doesn't like me to begin with...

If I happened to fall badly, I would just get up and dust myself off of his memories....I know it might take time but I repeat again, I'm not willing to do ANYTHING for a guy that I'm not sure of his feelings for me..

On the other hand, If I know that he loves me too than I'll cross the mountain, oceans, the streets, or anything need to be crossed :D

OG_Girl   

I think guy can run after girl , but I don't think girl should run after guy .

Is just way we raised to not even tell if we dying on some one , is eeb ;) .

Salaam

Blessed   

^^^lol- I was with you till you started crossing oceans and aduunyo (if life is not difficult enough). If he feels the same way is a case of give and take!

I view a guy that doesn't get the message the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time as a 'bug-a-boo'. Khasab maaha jacalyku and I doubt any relationship where one person eventually gives in simply becuase, they can't do better is not worth pursuing.

I have to agree with Kaafi, your gilr went a little OTT with the brother. But than again HE did take it from her - see I can't see myself loving a guy that would take crap like that from me.... if a guy lacks self respect - waht kind of a life partner would he be?

you just can't force these things the person either loves or they don't...

Jewel   

Well ladies, lets' just say I have been in that situation where the brother liked me for so long, throughout our childhood, and I never really saw him that way, or took him seriously. I just thought it was a little crush that would eventually dissipate. Well, how the tables have been turned! :eek:

Now that we were older and I really got to know him, the crush/love bug bit me so hard i didnt even know it was coming!!! :(

I'm a forthcoming and honest person, and I told him about it, he felt crushed that i hadnt told him sooner because now he had a fiance.

But alas, it wasn't meant to be because when he was ready for him, i wasn't and when i was ready for him, he wasn't, because you know why? the brother found himself someone who would reciprocate the love and I was just a little too late. They are now happily married and I am truly happy for them ;)

Moral of the story is, don't let something that was there in front of you pass you by because one day, maybe one or both of you will regret it.

Som@li   

^^^i agree wth u.

"The essential saddness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you loved that you love them."

You know, it works. What that brother did does truelly work. Being patient and always letting the girl now he was here for her and showing her that he loved her.

Girls it's not only guys who re patient. I seen with my own eyes, my brother girlfriend put up with everything he did. She was sweet aqwaan and he was the typical somali player. She wasn't too needy, put she treated him well, like when he was sick. Coming to see him even though she lived far way. Calling him long distance while he had girls on his side while he shrugged her phone off. Anyways, he relized honestly that the best thing that ever happen to him was her, someone who is patient, who cares deeply about him. And most importantly she cares alot about his family...she pratically calls us every weekand.

My train of thought where it is leading is, if you truelly love the person, just being patient and caring they will defenatly notice you and want to be with you. The best passage i ever heard was "LOVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU". Looks are mostly lusts ....but it's not love...it took me long time to figure that out. Looks are not for ever but DABEECAD is the best thing.

So, for those people who are fortunate to love us.....love them back.

well other than jewel and 1st lady, u folks really need 101 reality check!! special those from burco (san diego)lol...hey magnoona u guys still marrying those brotha's who sell incenses! hey, after couple of kids and blows, they dont look bad haa!lol.. redface.gif

well! i aint climi bowderi, but being around the blocks couple of times, i just say welcome who shows the most honest love!! ;)

How far would you go to convince someone your love? Well for men they don't even have to take one step, because we are in an era where female species out number men. Therefore, in this modern time Men are like diamond you miss one you get none, women are like buses you miss one you get another one in less then 15 minutes.

Convince someone my love? I can't do that. I'm the type if you lose my love so sad, too bad, next. Lol. But I know some girl who loved off the guy for sooo long and she would do everything in her power to tell/show him that he means alot to her. Unlike your happy endings FirstLady, He didn't notice her love. He moved to another city and she just had to move on with her life. Hopefully, she found someone she cares alot about. But not enough that she loves him like her first. Anywayz I wouldn't go far, cause incase something like that happen to me, it would be hard.

.:peace n luv:.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

well other than jewel and 1st lady, u folks really need 101 reality check!! special those from burco (san diego)lol...hey magnoona u guys still marrying those brotha's who sell incenses! hey, after couple of kids and blows, they dont look bad haa!lol..
redface.gif

well! i aint climi bowderi, but being around the blocks couple of times, i just say welcome who shows the most honest love!!
;)

excuse u? say what.. dude when i said half of my home girls, i didn't mean they all live here in SD.. and so what if they did?? are u trying to say guys in SD are no good or something lol... to be honest with ya i don't care who marries who as along im not that person :Dicon_razz.gif

what i don't get is that why u gotta keep on trying, if u said it ones that is more than enough... unless some ppl are just crazy and don't know when to give up... plus NO IS NO.. or should i say like my sis, what part of NO don't u get? the N part or the O lol