Dalmar1

President Farmaajo to SACK his ambitious PM Kheyre for scheming to overthrow him (Farmaajo) and claim the successes of the SFG as his (Kheyre) own

Dalmar1   

image.png.db4ec146a7082283de0b0aa9dd224e04.png

Garabka Madaxweyne Farmaajo ayaa bilaabay olole balaaran oo ay ku doonayaan iney baarlamaanka ku horgeeyaan mooshin xilka looga qaadaa Ra'isulwasaare Xasan Cali Kheyre oo ay ku eedeeyeen qodobadda hoos ku qoran.

1- Inuu xiriir toosa la yeeshay Emirate-ka Carabta.

2- Inuu soo dhaweeyn u sameeyay Madaxweynahii hore `Xasan Sheekh Mohamud isagoo u diray xubno ka tirsan Wasiiradiisa.

3- Inuu ka shaqeeyay khilaafka heerka xun gaaray ee Villa Somalia iyo maamul goboleedyadda u dhaxeeya.

4- Inuu diiday isku shaandheeyn Madaxweyne `Farmaajo ka codsaday inuu ku sameeyo gollahiisa Wasiiradda.

5- Inuu ka horyimid in Xisbigga Tayo noqdo Xisbigga kooxda Nabad iyo nolol loo diiwaangelinaa Xisbiyadda Qaran.

6- Inuu bilaabay olole uu ku furanaa Xisbi magaciisu yahay NABAD & NOLOL taas oo ka dhigan inuu yahay Musharaxa sanadka 2020 u tartamaya Madaxweynenimadda Somalia.

khilaafka ayaa xoogiisa soo shaac bixi doono todobaadyadda soo socda waloow caawa Muqdisho lagu qarxiyay Nin ka mida Xildhibaanadii qoraayey mooshinka xilka tuurista Ra’isulwasaaraha oo la filaayo in todobaadkaan baarlamaanka loo gudbiyo.

Sikastaba ha ahaatee, waxaa la eegayaa garabyadda Farmaajo iyo Kheyre kan xoog badnaada.

Farmaajo himself will be gone soon unless he quickly moves to Saudi side. Isayas has told him very clearly and Abiy told him Isayas is the main link do as he says.

Farmaajo has to get completely in control and under influence of the other power house in Mugadishu. Egypt is also behind to make him pay for refusing her a base, but giving to Turkey and Qatar.

Egypt as always piggy backing Gulf Arab money and power.

Can't the gullibles get tired of this? On this year alone, we had: Kheyre is on the verge of being removed (three times) - lie. Farmaajo u cararay wasaaradda gaashaandhigga (twice)  - been weynaatay. Farmaajo iyo Kheyre isku dhagan (countless times) - been hawaas. Mooshin ka dhan ah Kheyre baarlamaanka la geeye - been been dhashay.

Blah yada yada blah blah. Waxaan kama daalaan miyaa reer anti-Soomaaliya iyo dowladdiid.

5 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

OO got new job now after he lost his previous job in the kiliilka Which is bashing farmaajo.

The Tigrey guest in SOL have lost so much in the past few months - Gabre being deposed and chased; Cabdi Ileey's sacking; losing of Xabashi leadership; Oromos ruling him now; Eritareeya gaining a foothold in Xabashi land; his Tigrey leaders being rounded up left and right and being imprisoned, some in hiding - all of that while Soomaaliya is making progress left and right. He is getting desperate, lashing the primarily figure that represents Soomaaliya iyo Soomaali state - Farmaajo.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Holac,

According to my sources there is no disagreements , but stagnation.

So far these two guys are  still getting along, just fine,  but the train had stopped and no where to go. I heard that FArmaajo had lost hope of achieving his goals already, but this Khayre guy want to try his las maneuver. Farmaajo said that it will take at least two years to defeat Al-Shabaab, yet he is not even out of the gate yet.

So, the usual consultant  in Mogadishu do not have nothing else in the cards. 

Turubka ha la baandheeyo, wax ha la bedelo macneheedu waa:

Let us get a new prime minister and buy some time. His friend Khayre must take one bullet for the team.

On the other hand, rather than govern, they have been electioneering. Our national media doesn't report internal issue, but Farmaajo and company were trying to sideline the regional government on the issue of nominating the next members of parliament. Since one man , one vote would be impossible, they were maneuvering to elect the members in Mogadishu like 2012. He doesn't have support in Galmudug, Puntland , Jubba land Hiiraan. So, he want recruit them within Mogadishu.

Dabrow   
On 9/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, maakhiri1 said:

my sources from Villa Somalia tell me this is fake news

Haha...Kheyre and Farmaajo partnership cannot be broken atleast what I can understand there is fulll understanding betwen them and thats a win for Somalia unlike the previous presidents and pm famous infighting and motions.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

The Tigrey guest in SOL have lost so much in the past few months - Gabre being deposed and chased; Cabdi Ileey's sacking; losing of Xabashi leadership; Oromos ruling him now; Eritareeya gaining a foothold in Xabashi land; his Tigrey leaders being rounded up left and right and being imprisoned, some in hiding - all of that while Soomaaliya is making progress left and right. He is getting desperate, lashing the primarily figure that represents Soomaaliya iyo Soomaali state - Farmaajo.

lol

Everything is Tigray and everybody talking Tigray, even those who are believed to be winners are still afraid of Tigray, for they did not beat them. Something just happened in far away America, in near middle east..not much known.

Have no problem with Farmaajo and if I had he is too weak and unaccomplished.

SOL community is a country where citizens have no brake and the gas pedal is set once even when the vehicle is going to hit the wall. Majority SOLers were few months ago "I don't care what happens in kililka, just get Iley out". Iley is out no one knows what happens. The way things are going even Jawar may want reconciliation. Even our galbeedi ay be already saying "I did not expect this outcome"..

MMA,

When one has principles, no need to be changing after every small incidents.

Ethiopia is still in flux. PM Abiy just asked retired military commanders not to go too far away and visit all times and help with those still active.  The Oromo and Tigray are now considered allies again like 1991. Hopefully they reconcile kililka as well the Oromo side like you and the Tigray side like me. No need to play revenge when more is at stake.

galbeedi   

OO,

You are right the Ethiopian issue is far from settled.

By harassing Addis residents which are 75% Amhara , Gurage and Muslim  , they made the Amhara the new opposition. 

The Tigray are playing games already. When OLF fighters left from Asmara to Mekale , the residents lined up  to the streets and fed them well. 

Min Ethiopia things will change , yet as usual it will go back as the old ways. Those who were present told us that after the overthrow of the king by the  Derg in 1974 brought a lot of changes early, and after the war of 1977 things got really bad. 

In 1991 people celebrated . In 1995 people traveled from Birama and others places to Jigjiga without any problems, and after 2000 , the border became thicker and thicker. There were some developedment in Jigjiga and few other places, although the biggest gain among Somalis were that the Somali zone was run by Somalis and Amhara and others left to their Kil.

I am afraid that after few months , Ethiopia will go back to the old system in order to survive. The kind of change we are witnessing is killer of the empires. Without fair elections, no one has the right to rule. 

Also, another  huge issue Is the illogical exaggeration of the Ethiopian population. Every ethnic group is claiming to be 20 or 30 million. How can a population grow from 45 million in 1995, then 60 million in 2005, and 100 million in 2017. 

The Amhara who inhabit few big towns and the capital claim 27 million, and the Oromo 35 million . Who are the other 50 million.

I urge the Somalis in the Zone to be ready just in case things get bad and disintegrate. For than and many other reasons you need an independent oriented group to take the leadership and look to the future with eye on independence.

Duufaan   
3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I am afraid that after few months , Ethiopia will go back to the old system in order to survive. The kind of change we are witnessing is killer of the empires. Without fair elections, no one has the right to rule. 

Also, another  huge issue Is the illogical exaggeration of the Ethiopian population. Every ethnic group is claiming to be 20 or 30 million. How can a population grow from 45 million in 1995, then 60 million in 2005, and 100 million in 2017. 

The Amhara who inhabit few big towns and the capital claim 27 million, and the Oromo 35 million . Who are the other 50 million.

I urge the Somalis in the Zone to be ready just in case things get bad and disintegrate. For than and many other reasons you need an independent oriented group to take the leadership and look to the future with eye on independence.

This Amhara vs Oromo collision was expected and it is just the beginning.   Abiya will have a hard time to manage the Adis issue alone. The old system of oppression is replaced by ethnic revolution and it will be hard to switch back. The peasant  Oromo people had enough and they will not welcome the introduction of the old system.  Amhara wants the old system because they benefited. If Abiya cannot manage, foreigners will interfere and it will not be good news for the eastern population as always.