Sign in to follow this  
MiZz-Skyline-GTR

~New comer~

Macalin   

Welc SIS

U should mind rudy--he just ate too MUCH sugar and he gets excited(am his big brother in sol :D )-he gets excited when he sees new faces just smack his tush tush-lol

welc again-Got MILK?

Ladiif   

Welcome to sol sis and enjoys ur stay!!

Hey rudy, welcome back sxb and stay out of the law's hands son, we don't wanna loose an important nomad like yourself....lets just say we like the free niko (lil shakes) and we missed it while you were away!!! Stay cool man.

WLC MiZz_Skyline_GTR...Have Fun Here...Stay Out Of Trouble...Or You'll End Up Like Rudy (He Follows After His Name).

mizz skyline dont worry u gonna have a ball ok! but smacking is only allowed for the nomads so while u still an alien, keep dreaming

Since I'm A Nomad...Can I? :D Lol. By the way whatever you did, you learned your lesson. Hopefully ;) ! So Keep it locked hun!

.:peace n luv:.

OG Moti   

another Mizz, and another Wild Cat... welcome girl but like the old man said Cats are good but dengerious ... they are could never be loyal.. so enjoy ur stay and my bro rudy is just testing ur wildness dont worry he doesnt bite, .. peace

Changed   

WLC TO SOMALIAONLINE.....WERE THE NOMADS ROAM AND

ALIENS ARE TORTURED

LOOKS LIKE IT WONT BE THAT LONG WHEN U WILL BE A PART OF US U ALREADY GOT 18 POST.....I THINK THE LUCKY NUMBER IS 50 SO KEEP UR POSTINGS UP ;)

LADYHOVA   

hey girl welcome...but tha thing is i'm stil a alien...i jus came to this SOL on augest 1st i think???.. well newayz i hope u have fun on SOL

holla bac twice@ya sista

Why do people misspell their name intentionally? I can't see myself doing that, it will give out the wrong impression about my level of intelligence.

Mizz Skyline:

Let me give u an advice:

GRIND ALL MEN TO THE GROUND,

ALL THAT COMES FROM THEM IS BAD

AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND;

HAVE UR DAY AND BE PRAUD.

GOOD LUCK! icon_razz.gif

Wow what a welcoming Thiis place is friendly.... :eek: Even though some nomads are very strange.

Lakkad, Milk is in the fridge, you got two feet use it. ;)

Nin-Yaaban huh? :confused:

Latiif,- diamond princess - , OG_Moti, Shujui-1,

MIZZ-UNIQUE, LADYHOVA, ManOfWisdom, STHLM_Lady and stpaulchick thankz you crazy lot.

Even though I didn't seem to like some comments peopple made, like: Another Mizz

Adna   

salaam

Wellcome sis mizz make ur self home as other nomads wellcomed u. guriga gurigaada waaye ha'is martiyeeyninok This is a very lovely family so enjoy with us as long as u can stay smile.gif .

Any ways Rudy finally ur back man was i worried about that little dancing kid smile.gif marka walalkiis wellcome back.

much love to ya'll

Changed   

Originally posted by MiZz_Skyline_GTR:

Latiif,- diamond princess - , OG_Moti, Shujui-1,

MIZZ-UNIQUE, LADYHOVA, ManOfWisdom, STHLM_Lady and stpaulchick thankz you crazy lot.

Even though I didn't seem to like some comments peopple made, like: Another Mizz

girl it was a joke...... i was just teasing ya ......it was my way of showing love....i call it tough love somali style ;)

welcome once again and as u can see we are very freindly in here icon_razz.gif ...and we dont torture no aliens we show them love and once they are nomads they are family so wlc to this big family .........