Sign in to follow this  
MiZz-Skyline-GTR

~New comer~

mizz skyline dont worry u gonna have a ball ok! but smacking is only allowed for the nomads so while u still an alien, keep dreaming

Since I'm A Nomad...Can I? :D Lol. By the way whatever you did, you learned your lesson. Hopefully ;) ! So Keep it locked hun!

sista pd, the good news is that rudy's good lawyer, mr johny cochran, got him out of the slammer!Quote UnQuote, rudy was bush wacked! he didnt commit no crime, so he must be acquitted of all charges!

we all human and get into trouble sometimes, so i

hope u get my lawyer when the need arises!lol..

as for the smacking part, well i am lil leary u having dreams about being exotic dancer! i am bit

scary about that, since i have some experince what these ladies do! no bunt intended her ok!

I hope this doesn't turn into a agrument in the end. I have seem a few topics that when people don't even answer the question and then get into agurments, which I can't stand.

Rudy seriously you have welcomed then let it go.

Don't bother wasting your time. Stop quoting people. Take it some where else.

smile.gif

PS: I am not been a smart *** , I am simply speaking the truth, no need to hate.

Originally posted by rudy:

rudy sending a holla to all u nomads! do yall miss me! lol... [/QB]

lol@ rudy hell nah i didn't miss ya j/k wlc back Buaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Somebody banned mah homie jam Master jay

My best friend's gone

And I'm so all alone

I really miss my homie

Even though he got banned i kno'he'll back like mah nigga rudy

I know you in a better place

And I hope to see ya soon someday

Mizz wlcc to S.O.L

Rudy...hun whatchu talking about "exotic dancer"? Lol. I never said nothing about that. Well anywayz you have a good lawyer.

Mizz_Skyliner sorry, I just had to reply to his comment. You'll understand one day;). No one is arguing, just chit-chatting.

.:peace n luv:.

Xafsa   

Mizz skyline---wlc to SOL...our home away from home. As you will see soon enough we are all one big disfunctional family...so try to fit in :D

AGain wlc and enjoy your stay..by the way I love your signature.

1luv