Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Worst UK cities to live in :)

Thierry.   

How on earth did Southwark miss this list? I went there last week and I can comfortably say I will not be crossing the river anytime soon

NinBrown   

MARX...waryaa i know tottenham well...it is a crazy place....and you know I know the place.

By the way there is nothing wrong with Selby center I go and kick ball there every week....

Anyhow how come every1 is spewing bile according to ya.

Thiery easy on Southwark I am forced to go there often.

Skipper   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sounds like Skipper went to White Heart Lane School. I know a few people that went there.
:D

Yeah i went to white hart lane school, and to say i had a hard time there is an understatement. If you fight with person then the rest will join in the fight and beat you up. I was only 11 years old and learned some valuable lessons. The somalis there

never game me a helping hand, it was me against the school bad boys. Marx i have little sympathy for people like you, no matter how hard and how long you act to be a brit you will never get to be one. Being a british citizen does not make you to be one so to speak. Beat me up? Get over yourself faarax

Originally posted by Skipper:

Marx i have little sympathy for people like you, no matter how hard and how long you act to be a brit you will never get to be one. Being a british citizen does not make you to be one so to speak. Beat me up? Get over yourself faarax

People have killed for far less SXB. You eurotrash people never cease to amaze me. You come here pretending to be refugees! you dont work! all you do is committ criminal activities and still have the nerve to complain.

Thierry.   

That’s it marx tell him to hush dem gums :D

Nino come on most of the Stabbing in London takes place at place at Southwark, Peckham and dem endz. Couple of weeks ago one of the locals threatened to pull a gun out during our five a side match

Skipper   
Originally posted by -MARX-:

People have killed for far less SXB. You eurotrash people never cease to amaze me. You come here pretending to be refugees! you dont work! all you do is committ criminal activities and still have the nerve to complain.

Mr hear me out. We dont pretend to be refugees but we are infact refugees, since our coutry is ravaged by civil war. Was it not you who threatened to kill me if i had said something bad about tottenham? Doesnt that makes you a criminal? I left white hart lane becuase of its criminal activities. Not only do i work but i study as well, so in a couple of years i will be gone from Europe for good. Lets see marx how far your attitude of kissing white peoples azz will get you. By the way marx are you somali or pretending to be one? Am kinda confused here mate.

^ Hej Skipper, So er du allerede flyttet hertil i Storbritannia? leaser du og hvad? Det er bedre at undgo i diskusioner med ham der (du ved sikkert hvem jeg snakker om). I virkeligheden, han er ingen veard. For mange here han er en roev-licker eller husnegger! smile.gif held og lykke med din studio.

Skipper   

Hey, Allamang. Nei jeg har ikke flyttet til London, jeg bor i Norge og har ikke tenkt å flytte dit. Har vært der og fant ikke noe grunn å flytte på meg. Han vi snakker om er en dritt sekk. Mener du han er en homo?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

quote:Originally posted by Skipper:

I lived in Tottenham briefly and ohh God... The are almost no whites whatsever but black, indians, somalis, jamaicans. The place was a jungle and i am glad i left there while there was life in me.

I have never heard so much bullshyte in my life. How dare you spew such pathetic bile. I have lived in Tottenham my entire life and never came across such problems. Thank God you left in piece because if you spew that kind of shyte in my face, i would have gladly finished the job off myself. Somalis like you are never satified and always complain. You lived in our houses and after suffering a few incidents of bullying you move out. Boi better watch your back cos if I get my hands on you, I'll shank you good! get me cuz!
Since when did the British aristocracy start such Abdi Bile and resorted to using ghetto Slang? :D

Originally posted by Skipper:

Hey, Allamang. Nei jeg har ikke flyttet til London, jeg bor i Norge og har ikke tenkt å flytte dit. Har vært der og fant ikke noe grunn å flytte på meg. Han vi snakker om er en dritt sekk. Mener du han er en homo?

loool jeg tror ikke at han er homo, men han er lidt naiv eller sindsyg eller gagak. Anyway when I read this:

I left white hart lane becuase of its criminal activities. Not only do i work but i study as well, so in a couple of years i will be gone from Europe for good.

..troede jeg at du hentyde (mene) at du bor i London. Jeg misfastod det hele. Vel, sikke en dejlig land do bor i sxb...haaber at du get the best out of Norge. Held og lyke med fremtiden.!!!

Oz   

In every sentence MARX writes you are sure to see the words bile and pathetic . :D:D