Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Worst UK cities to live in :)

NGONGE   

^^ Now I know where I saw you. :D

You probably don't remember me, but I was the guy who used to help you cross the road in your way to school, adeer.

NG,

The place represents everything wrong with Somalis in London. It has a corrupted and backward mentality. I use to go mosque there some years ago. What are you doing in Selby centre adigo! the somalis in Selby are either corrupt officals or people sent there by Jobcentre plus to do courses in basic numeracy and literacy. I am guessing you are one of the corrupt officals?

STOIC   

^^^Read it slowly between the aaa and the iii it will make sense, dear......I’m afraid one of these days y'all will bounce up all the way to the moon and come bouncing back to the earth with your wailing.Sometimes I feel like pointing finger at you guys indignantly in perfect imitation of my former grade school teacher.

Ibtisam   

I got as far as "I want to ask the Uk nomads..." But that is qaylo bathaninaa?

EDIT:

Loool redface.gif Oh wait I get it, let me try baal.

"Waxaan idin widiiye reer Englanow, qilo badaniida" :D

Loool @ aaa, and iii :D All those who think my somali is bad! Hahah lool

Thanks stoic redface.gif

STOIC   

^^^I meant to say "too much noise" in Somali......I gotta go to lunch now that my stomach is making funny noise.I promise to get you too one of these days with your broken Somali.....

^Horta labadiina xarafka 'd' maa la idinka mamnuucay?

Stoic, whenever the urge to use 'th' in Somali comes over you, substitute it with 'd', and that will be a major improvement :D

Ibtisam   

I cannot tell the difference when I sound it out. For example when I write daadka (people) It also seems the same as daad (as in flood) :confused:

Also in somali, sometimes it is a heavy sounding "D" other times it is so light I think it must be a "T" redface.gif