Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Nehanda   

I am up for the Sat 29 Nov or any other weekend in December. Can I suggest that we book it asap before we lose interest. I am definitely up for it.

Ibtisam   

I suggest sat 13th Dec, since Faheema can't do the 29th or 6th!

Can you go on the website and pick one course, one is for just one day, while the other is a weekend.

Yeah lets book ASAP

masha'Allah u girls r something else lol....somalis planning to jump out of a plane is something i have to SEE :eek: .....but i will not be participating lol....cuz i thik the shock of it will kill me.....i tired tree climbing and went up like 15 feet and that was enough of a heart attack! plus dont knoe how i'll do it wit a jilbab....kyr insha'Allah to the brave icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ 13 is an unlucky number, dearest. Are you sure you really want to fall out of the sky on that date of all dates? :D

NGONGE   

^^ On a serious note, I can't imagine Ibti falling from the sky. :D

Even worse, she'll have an instructor strapped to her back (what if they only have males?). :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ At least I did my civic duty and alerted her to that little problem. Can you imagine if she only found out when she's 5000 feet above the ground? The male instructor will be walking towards her and trying to strap himself on and she'll be pushing him back and shouting 'moxo ega raba? moxo ega raba'..knowing Ibti, she'll probably jump out rather than letting him get near her. What do you think her jumping shout will be? Geranomo? Iga fujiyaaaaaaa? :D

NGONGE   

^^ It still sounds iffy whichever way you look at it. :D

Can you imagine some poor Faarax coming out to his balcony for a quick smoke only to be confronted with three hijaabi xiliimos falling out of the sky? :D