Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Australia's big Mufti calls uncovered women uncovered meat . Outrage follows!

Originally posted by masa:

Hilaly "It's not about cowardice. I order according to my Koran. And I adhere to the principles of my Koran. And I know that this is a democratic society, and it allows me to speak the word of truth "

He's full of it, ain't he? The principles of his 'Koran' must be different from the principles of Allah's Qur'an. :rolleyes:

PS: Nitisa, don't pay attention to Caqli-Ubaahne. It's exactly what he is looking for.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

PS:
Nitisa
, don't pay attention to Caqli-Ubaahne. It's exactly what he is looking for.

I really appreciate your wonderful tactics of how you are trying to protect me from those desperate ladies who are vying to win heart.

You are such an smart girl, masha-Allah! But I think you should drop your feminism if you want my undivided love for good. smile.gif

Koran:[24.31] And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.

There is a reason why women were told to cover up themselves,otherwise would they have been told to?As of what the sheikh said,its absolutely true,Women are responsible for their problems since they do not adhere to follow the sacred advices given to them.Each inch of a woman's body is a treasure of which every man would want a share of.

I think you losing your hearts and minds with the CNN shows on fashion and Beer Ads, because they persuaded you that freedom alone (according to western interpretations of freedom) is what you need to strive on.

I don’t think you are in any position to tell me just what I am losing to CNN; as a matter of fact I don’t even have the time to watch CNN. You are trying your best to avoid the issue in hand Mr, but I should tell you that you aren’t fooling anyone. I attack and despise the west more than you will ever know. Nevertheless what I despise more are people with your type of mentality, who support muftis that are completely out of line when it comes to certain subject. I strive on my own freewill my mind is the one that serves me. Saying that women are to blame for rape is wrong and you know that damn well!

I can say, the western propoganda owns you for good. Too sad, that you can't even look like a typical white chick with the usuall western characteristics. I think you need to peel off your skin just as Micheal Jackson did to make him acceptable to the white man.

Will you look at that, now that I summoned enough energy to question and challenge the mufti I am a western wannabe? That is a cheap shoot won’t you say alle? I am trying to understand my own kind and you are assuming once again that I am wishing to mimic others? It is unbelievable. You are comparing me with a kufar, me as a Muslim sister, who just so happened to have stated that the mufti was out of line for blame rape on women. You are a sad vermin. It is men like you that cause my muslim sisters more harm than good.

I have to send you my condolence for your loss of Somali way of life, and the pride that your great mother has taught you during childhood!

So Somalis believe that if a women gets raped it is her fault? If that is the Somali way of life, then I don’t want it. My mother has taught me self-pride, and I will be dammed if I blame myself if I get raped. God forbid.

May you die a heart-attack in an Islamic state and then go to Jannah, aameen!

I don’t want your useless dua. Everything I do is between me and Allah. Neither you nor some mufti chauvinist.

I will not waste another second with a man such as you.....wait till your sister or mother get's raped, then we will see if you will blame her or the pig that violated her. And don't give my sister or mother won't get raped because they are cover-up line. If a man wants to rape her he will, even if she is in her own house.

Salaam old man

Aaliyyah   

The shiekh might have went a bit too far, but to think about it , if we women wear tight clothing or mini skirts what do we expect??

wa salaam.

^ And what of the covered women who get raped? What's your excuse for that? Her face was on display or she wasn't wearing socks?

Is it only those who wear short skirts that should get raped? Is it those who just don't cover their hair? Maybe those who wear trousers? Please be specific and tell me which ones are a free for all? Which ones should men rape without consequence, because they were 'asking for it' or were in 'tight clothing'?

Xalane, there is also a reason why men are told to lower their gaze. If a woman doesn't follow Islamic rules, it's between her and Allah. It's not your job or the mufti's job to deem her worthy of rape.

The sad thing is, Muslim women get stepped on every day and their worst abusers are Muslim men. But then again, it's the woman's fault, isn't it? It apparently says so in the Qur'an.

Uff.

Every Muslim woman in Aussie, who values her dignity, faith and humanity, should be demonstrating against that old man and his contemptuous ilk.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

May you die a heart-attack in an Islamic state and then go to Jannah, aameen!

An other Evil omen from the Chief Hypocrite.Somebody should silence this fool.

Xalane, there is also a reason why men are told to lower their gaze. If a woman doesn't follow Islamic rules, it's between her and Allah. It's not your job or the mufti's job to deem her worthy of rape.

Valentiinah,true that men should lower their gaze,true that its btw she and Allah inregards to the observance of rules and it ain't my job to deem those concerned as worthy of a rape but my comments are based on my personal opinions just like u and as they say,every one is entitled to hisher opinion. icon_razz.gif

^LoL...guess that's another way of saying you can't back up your opinions. Alright then.

Lol,thats another way of saying my opinion is backed up by a verse but am kinda trying to be nice. icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

Val sister i am not saying only those who uncover themselves get raped , bt the fact that if you cover yrself, there is less chance guy to check u out , and rape u. ofcourse if one wears tight clothing they are asking to be raped, like come on u put yrself out there? what do u expect, i am not saying that justifies the fact that a man rapes a woman, bt that woman attracted attention. there might be out there a lota of covered sistas who been raped, but in most cases those put themselves at the spotlight get raped.

wa salaam

salaam all

i doupt any of us were there when the sheikh gave this particular sermon and am sure the sprit of his messeage has been lost in translation.

Now if a certain woman dresses in 'come and get me', is alone with a guy in a room then i suppose is reasonable ok to portion of the blame onto her idf she's rabed. Was it not recently a judge acquited a man of rape because he resonaned the woman in question was drunk.

What is unacceptable is the huge media coverage of this story and the witch hunting against this cleric cause he warned the dangers of dressing procavtively ...

This parochial approach towards the Imam's remarks is blindsiding some of you from seeing the sagacious Imaams point. How many of you know men are statistically more likely to get raped in Scandanavian nations? Courtesy of unbridled femnisim foisted on the masses by draconian and quite frankly skewed laws. No, I'm not refering tossing salad epidemic but women gang raping men. Kidnapping helpless men to rape them.

Do you know how these women lure the unwary, to-be-raped men? They strip naked or dress skimpily. In this context, the Imam is spot on. Women who bare skin do so with the intent to raping these helpless men. But because we're soooo politically correct nowadays we can't even talk about the subject of male rapes for fear of offending some group.

Xalane

Really? Your verse prescribes something, it doesn't assign blame or the punishment of rape if it's not followed as far as I can see. It doesn't let men who rape off the hook and it certainly doesn't speak for non-believing women. So what exactly does it back up for your opinion?