Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

My 2nd day in Toronto A somali lady Thrown out from the building that I am staying

I just got home and as I was entering the building that I am staying I saw lots of commotion and a cityTV Van and many police cars,my cousin was in the car with me and she said someone has been killed or shot, she get out of the car and said I am gone have a look, I said ok let me park the car and I meet you upstairs, so I parked the car and I saw my cousin and she said to me someone has fallen or committed suicide on the side of the building we live, I was shocked, then we went upstairs and we went on the balcony and saw something look like a body that’s been covered with blankets and its clearly visible from the 31st floor that we live in, I was shocked and could not say a thing, then I heard my aunt saying that the person is a Somali lady that lived some where on the 33rd floor and she recently have been frustrated.....I don’t know what to say and its to early to say who that lady was and as soon I found out I will keep you posted.

The lady was thrown from the building by a fellow Somali after stabbing her in the stomach then tied her hands and grabbed her from the legs and throw her out of the balcony on the 33rd floor, the victim called 911 before she was stabbed.

This is my second day in Toronto and this happens, I think I am gone take my as back to London I don’t know every time I am in TO something happens, last yr one Somali youth got stabbed to death by a another Somali youngster......all I can say is that ....Laaa Elllah Ilaa Allah.

Miriam1   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun

Inshallah she will be forgiven for her sin, Storm somalis are not immune to wat happens to other people all the time.

And dont worry ya sheikh your not a curse to the somali pop of toronto, if thats wat you were thinking, trust me quite a few things happened between that stabbing and this incident.

Kool_Kat   

Allaha u naxariisto if she is Somali...

Quite_Storm, sorry for the horrible experience...I really don't know what to say...It ain't like these things happen on dailly basis here in Toronto...It is just unfortunate, it has to happen when you're visiting...I really don't know what else to say...Going back to London ain't gonna resolve anything, so stay and enjoy your stay in Toronto...We have so many beautiful things happening in the next couple of weeks...

I didn't hear anything about the death of this lady...I am not even sure which area of Toronto this has happenned...

Hope you decide to stay for the rest of your vacation and ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST!!!

king_450   

First I have no Smypathy for those ppl who end up killing themselves.

Most people who are suicidal are also depressed. The two prime reasons that a person becomes depressed, are a loss of control, over their life situation and of their emotions, and secondly a loss of a positive sense of their future (loss of hope). Then to be effective in reversing this depressed state,most of those ppl end up suicidal urges inorder to regain control. Many people have suicidal thoughts at some time during their lives.Whatever the cause, we are all at risk of having strong suicidal urges when it seems as though the future has become hopeless.

Suicide is not a solution, Suicide is an end of life.

Iffah   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inna ileeyhi raajicuun...

That's terrible...tho I haven't heard about this incident else where.

King: He said she was thrown out...it wasn't suicide!

allaha u naxariisto wixii dhintay..

but what's the point of postin this?

i mean, if death is the problem, we can post the millions dead, each and everyday. sxb, enjoy the west, where u have some sort of peace. some peeps haven't seen peace or tranquility in so long i doubt they know what it means.

besides, welcome to north america :eek:

Salaan...

This news is just in:

Vince Carter, the star of Toronto Raptors basketball team, built a basketball court for the youths--all Soomaalis--in Dixon. And its inauguration was today. Vince Carter was personally there, so was Toronto Police Chief Julian Fantino.

Some youths booed to Vince Carter when he was there trying to play. So was done to the Chief too.

And after they left, the faaraxis already had a major fight. And later that day, some xaliimooyin yar yar had another fight in there.

This is the first day.

Me wonders what may come ahead.

The foundation of Vince Carter paid almost $130,000 for this project, and what did Vince get in return? Boo iyo kac iyo kud. :D

Soomaaliyeey, baliis, baliis, isla yaaba. Saan cadaalad ma'aha.

And to that sister sarta kasoo booday, Ilaahey ha u danbi dhaafo: Aamiin.

Macsalaama!!

Allah have mercy on her soul---Amiin!

waryaa.... quite-S..

babe, u poor thing, come back to london love!

if that place is as mad as u say, and all these guys in here saying it happens everyday :mad: , i really dont want ya ass out there,,,,

waryaa,,,u better contact me every night, to tell me u is safe!

wishin u a safe journey back and a pleasant stay for the rest of the vocation! ;)

INAALILAAHI_ WAA_INAALILAAHI_ RAAJICUUN"

ALAHA HA U NAXARIISTO GABADHAASI SOMAALIYEED QARAABADII AY KA GEERIYOOTAY SAMIR IYO IMAAN ALLAHA HA KA SIIYO "AMIIN"ALLOW"AAMIIN"

GABADHA_ LA DHAHO" ILAHAAM WALAASHEY KALMAD GAF AH BAA KU HADASHAY OO AAN LOO BAAHNEYN KA TOOBA KEEN WALAASHEY QOF DHINTAY SIDAY RABTO QOFKU HA ISKU SABABEE "KAL_MADAADII"

"{,,KIBIR,,WAA LAGU GUFAA,,}"

WAA SIDA AAD U TIRI QORTAY QORAALKAAGA MARXUUMADAASI DHIMASHADEEDA WAA QADAR ALLE EE KIBIR_ MA AHA MARKAA WAX ALLE WAXEY AHEYD BA WAA MARXUUMAD KA TOOBA KEEN KALMADAA GAFKA KUGU NOQON KARTA AAQIRADAADANA WAX YEELI KARTA DANBIGA ALLOW NAGA DHOWR INTA HADHAYNA INOO BAD_BAADI"

KANA_ RAALI AHOW CANAANTAAS" WALLAASHIIS"!!!

INAAN QALDAMAY AYAA DHACI KARTA,"

"WABILAAHI_TOWFIIQ"

Modesty   

May she rest in Peace. Quite_storm was the building somewhere in Dixon...everytime I visit that place it gets weider and weiderer.