Sign in to follow this  
nuune

JACAYLBARO welcome to somaliaOnline

Qac Qaac   

Hater!!!

waraa mutakalim nin yoho waa maxay xanuunka ku hayo.. also nin yoho yaa waaye qofka right ka ku siiyay marka aad ka hadasho qofkale waxa uu post gareeyay as maala yacni..

do u know u posted lots of garbage topics too. ppl didn't say anything bro to u. by u using big words doesn't make u intelligent.. and u know u encounter lots of debates with Baro family and i didn't see u debate well... so as u see bro this Baro family has a lot of flexibility, they could use big word like u, if they want, or talk about canjeelooyinka see ukala sareeyaan.

hey also this website, is part of entertaining and i don't see no one better entertaining ppl then Baro family iyo couple of cool people in here. baro if u think u r above intelligent then anyone else in here. start a topic of debate for us... with the baro family and let's see how u fare.. mac salaama stop hating and congratulate.

Curly Sue.. only was complaining about ppl using somali language, but u mr. above everyone else changed in to intelligent battle field.

so go ahead put a topic about ur old Greek philosophies and let's see, or the madhabs in islam. or shia vs. sunnies.. hayye hee go ahead, or science, or even sports for god sake... as u see Baro family are versitile.. and be careful of what u wish for...

nuune   

Rahima, maashaa allaah, good to see you pointed that out,thanks for clarifying that to those who don't understand somali language, no one is left out, why do they feel they have been left out, my gosh,

i don't understand people complaining about their language, well blame urselves then, not us for goodness sake, qalbi jileec aaba nagu disheen mashiidiyaan aan noqoneynaa hada laga bilaabo

Mutakallim, baaba meeshan meeshaada ma ahan fadlan orodoo aad meelaha lagu kala gadiyo maskaxda laguna riiqo maanka laguna budeeyo miyyirka, yacni saas aa lagugu sameynaa caawinmaad weyn aad u baahantahay yaa walad.

Qacbaro, baaba iska hilmaan ninkaan reer aakharaad waayee, ma arag kanoo kale, tell him to use the english dictianary more frequently as he does alwayz, cuz dat is what made him blind by checking and taking out strong words to show that he is a BIG PHLISOPHER or whatever like urologist

Horta warka dhaaf hee,,,, WHAT IS BARO FAMIILY ??

Baro family waa rag akhyaar ah,,,waa rag bahasha u soo cirraystay,, caanaha u soo dhamay isla markaana kaadidooda u soo cabbay inay family gooda adkeeyaan.

Maaha rag ciyaaraya,,,,,waa niman waaweyn oo birta ku findhicisha saliida baabuurtana ku dhaashta,,,,caqaayadana ku shanlaysta,, markay idaa gudhuudu timaadnana idaa gadhaa ugu jawaaba ,,,, booyadaha ma xumeeyaane dhamaan waa wada gaandhari is xoqxoqay oo is calaashaday.....waa rag qarawaawayn oo wada koodh ah isla markaana ciyaalka anaayda kula soo meeraysta sida baasta foornada u calaashada,,,,af lagagama badiyo addinna haba sheegin,,,,maalintii oo dhan cadceedday madaxa ku sidaan ,,,,,waanay iska qoyanyihiinoo mar kasta waa lagu waysiistaaba,,,,,,

ahahahaha ,,, that is really our great family

Xarago   

Originally posted by Feebaro:

Xarago xanuun maleh..Yarta fiiri yaah baro aa buuryo ku sheegee..khandho hadee ku heyso barxada iskeen nooh..maxaa waye jiiradiin dheer aa naga soo galeysid.

Looool...! Alla qosol badana...uguma horeysiid will yadh oo is yidhi khando ayad qabojiin kadha....ina adeer waayo aragniimo iyo xirfado aya ka dhimaan...uu kadi ha isaso dej-dejiin...shekadu af keliya uma bahne.

أهلا ومرحبا ....... تحياتي لكل احباب

بولبرو هو اللي يعر٠العربي ؟؟

خلاص خلنا نتكلم بالعربي بعض الأحيان لأن بعضهم يتحدث بالسواحبية

dawoco   

^^^areey yaad xamanooheeysaa?

Anywayz, you "baro" people, i can tolerate your antics laakinse, why is a new nomad joining your "family". Mafia in aad tihiin saas aa lagu ogaanaa. Organisationkiina aa si tartiib ah sol u soo gelineeysaan. And u guys think in ujeedadiina la fahmin, but u better watch out!

I thoroughly object to this new dude with the "baro" name. Meesha oo naga soo galay ma ogi, meaning us sol family.

And sababta oo "baro" u so qaatay neh weli waan arki la'ahay. So before we sol family can tolerate him as "baro" member waa in oo naxariis naga diyaarsadaa by being a normal nomad instead of one of ciyaal suuqa sol :D

Rahiima, abaayo I think that the baro family have a tendency to be a close ranked group. So no one other than their crew, or the few people that like attacking them , can actually partake in any of their topics, or the topics that they decise to respond on.

This kind of goes against the idea of an interactive forum, as only they and their friends understand their kaftan, so that leaves many of our nomads out. I'm sure no one is vetoing the use of our language.

nuune   

أهلا يا أخي جعيلبرو

كما Ù‚Ùلتَ Ù†Ùريد أن Ù†ÙنبدÙÙ„ÙŽ أو Ù†ÙغيÙر لغة التي نتكلمها

. هكذا يكون الحال كما أظنÙ, Ùتعالو نتكلم العربي

Waxaan maqli jiray MARKAA ARAGTID DHURWAA DHURWAA KALE KA GARDARAN, MAKU QABATAA KAN GARDARAN QABA'OO SANKA KA QANIIN hadaba waa taas sheekadeeyda oo koooban..

PS: maanta iyo wixii ka danbeeya wax aan afsoomali aheyd ma qori doono...waan qiirooday , waanodiina ayaan qaatay...afkayga hooyo wax ii dhaama maleh..

asxantu

nuune   

shoobaro, saasaan kaa rabaa sxb, luqadaada ayaa heybad leh iyo sharf lagu faano, anigaba dhiigeey igu kiciyeen kuwan laakin asxaan aan u falaa oo waan isku wadaa ingiriiska iyo somaliga

Juxa   

well, what can i say? bal wlc.

now i understand the dismay of many nomads. the last thing/person this site needs is another baro addition.

is it something in the water? something contagious and catchy?one wonders :rolleyes:

wlc again. maybe a name change is something to consider. this is beyond the usual hahahahaha :(

Tuujiye   

"Waraa jiri doonee wiishka lee hayeero waraa jiri doonee"

uguma horeysiid will yadh oo is yidhi khando ayad qabojiin kadha....ina adeer waayo aragniimo iyo xirfado aya ka dhimaan...uu kadi ha isaso dej-dejiin...shekadu af keliya uma bahne.

Xarago bootodada in ee jiis tahay ma aragtay. Qarxis kii ahaa anuu igu kufay oo igu turan turooday oo uu wili igu kor jajabay.. Marka hadal badan haan ma buuxsho ee koow dheh ee hadaa naag rag tahay barxada iskeen. feebaro jabis ma la maqlin laakiin online uu ka kordhacaa..lol..

Mutakalim: waraa adi wili daaco qurun maa nagu wadaa. Sunta kaneecada la iskaga buufiyo in aan iskaga kaa buufino waaye.

Juxa: ma maqashay "walaalkaa waaye waraabe ha siinin" Maanta maa adigana iga soo hor jeesatay. Aniga iyo shoobaro iyo boolbaro iyo Qacbaro iyo our oldest bro lovebaro..waa kaa ta geenaa...

Dawaco: lol.. adi walaasheen yariista oo la dhahay qaxootigii aa lagu soo hilmaamay maa tahay. La aanteen in aa meeshaan ka tageysid waa ogtahay ee iska keen daa nooh. :D dawaco Aka Aboo-Ibaro..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

NGONGE   

Heh. The arguments between the Baro family and the rest still go on I see!

I find it hard to understand the objections to this Baro crew. In fact, if it wasn't a bit of a mouthful, I would have become an NGONGEBARO myself. Still, I think the Baros have enough problems to deal with without me adding to them by forcibly joining their ranks. :D

Lets look at the objections here and try to address some of them:

They're accused of talking Somali and excluding others. This has an element of truth in it, but it only applies when they hijack a thread started by someone else who does not speak or write good Somali. When the thread is a Baro thread, the accusation becomes invalid. As tedious as my next line would sound to you, it still holds true: You. Don't. Have. To. Read. Their. Threads. :rolleyes:

Now, the second accusation is a serious one. The Baro family are accused of not contributing anything of value to this website. Value is not a straightforward thing. What I view as valuable and helpful might be considered dull and boring by others. I personally enjoyed reading the Somali threads the Baro group started and took part in. I don't profess to understand every single word they write but I usually get the idea; it's basic stuff. At times, it's only simple Somali but a tiny drop of water is worth a dozen oceans to a thristy man. :(

I suspect that this is not really a pro Baro or anti Baro argument. I have a feeling this goes much deeper than that. Maybe someone should start a trivial thread asking all the regulars their reasons for visiting this website. We might get closer to the truth then. In the meantime, I'd say live and let live. :cool: