Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Gabdhaha UN> Ladies Ma RUUN BAA Ina mada markaa hardtime lasiiyo way ku sii jeclaadan

Ms DD   

Waaba yaabey dee. My bad girl.

Nephy

I also never used to beleieve faataadhugleynta habraha, till I really tested this theory. It truly works wonders. The bloke will be putty in your hands once he thinks that he has no chance. The minute you try to be nice, that is the minute they try to so blokish.

Chimera   

FL- hard to get or plain evil? If it's the former you are correct, if it's the latter expect the guy to lose interest and distance himself from you.

I have seen girls being evil to guys they were interested in and they both ended up saying things they now regret, so why risk it?

Also don't expect a guy to know what's going on in your head so when he misses certain signs don't retaliate by destroying the little self-esteem he has, you will confuse him even more :D

just be yourself! smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ If you're talking to a man more than 10 mins [unless you really really like him] he'll pursue you in person to see if the chemistry tranlates to physics, and ultimately, to biology. .

Becareful who you talk to..

:D:D:D:D Made my day! Whats wrong with biology?

winnie   

ughh, this is infuriating.

PSA for the fellas. when a girl doesnt seem interested, and tells you she is not interested... than she is not interested.

and if she is, and is just playing games, than by all means, teach her a lesson and grow some cahones and walk away.

there is a silent majority suffering because some guys are truly confused about what women mean when they say something. most of the time,(id venture to say 98%) NO, means, NO!!!

You ladies are making our words ineffectual, do you realize that?

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You are going to apply to your life, what a bunch of SOL nomads tell you to do??
:D

Dear nikaaga haa iska eeryin by mistreating him on SOL say so. Treat people how you would like to be treated and don't make your own life more difficult.

P.s. You cannot mistreat him to loving you dear, he either does or he don't. Move on if he does not, there are plenty more around.

any one who does not know that just needs to find out about arranged marriages! yes, the harder to get you seem, the more attractive you are!

Aaliyyah   

It's quite bothersome trying to convince them that you're not just 'playig hard to get' when you're in fact not interested at all.

they think you are playing hard to get somaha when in fact you are not into them :D