Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Gabdhaha UN> Ladies Ma RUUN BAA Ina mada markaa hardtime lasiiyo way ku sii jeclaadan

Ibtisam   

You are going to apply to your life, what a bunch of SOL nomads tell you to do?? :D

Dear nikaaga haa iska eeryin by mistreating him on SOL say so. Treat people how you would like to be treated and don't make your own life more difficult.

P.s. You cannot mistreat him to loving you dear, he either does or he don't. Move on if he does not, there are plenty more around.

Faheema.   

^lol I think what she's referring to is the mantra, "treat them mean keep them keen"

But it all depends on how you apply it, I've seen it backfire on few :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I think for most mature people it backfires, I mean really who has the energy these days? :D Pluz there is a difference between keeping them keen and Love.

Dont be mean...

However, try putting in just the same amount of energy/effort into any relationship that the man does - and if you feel they dont put enough time and effort into it like you'd like, take it up with them.. if that doesnt work...just move on. There is nothing worse in my opinion than being in a relationship where u do all the bloody 'making it work'.

In practice, its really hard to balance the effort each person puts into making the relationship work... I know because it takes a great deal of control for me not to spearhead everything...

.. but on the brighter note, should things not work out, you dont feel shitty for being super nice and doing this and that for him...

Malika   

Ibti,all that energy spent of keeping him keen the girl could have found herself another faraax..Lol

Firstlady,you dont want to be in a relationship that consists of plotting and munipulating...all that negativity tends to take a toll on the relationship,either he finds himself "someone that understands him" or you end up a miserable,loud mouthed woman.

So if he isnt treating you right,girl there are pleanty of fishes in the sea..illahi baa umadisaa baad badiyee..My ayeyos matra!

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. Right on.

IF iT feels like you are putting in effort then you are doing too much, if it is mutual it will be effortless. In any relationship, be friends, family etc. Once you start to notice your effort, take a step back.

^You're obviously misinterpreting effort negetively, my dear.

If you need elaboration Ibs, you know where to invite me and what to give me ;)

Ibtisam   

My dear, you are the last peson who could help ME with THAT regard. :D

Effort= negative dear.

P.s. I've been back 2times since ;)

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I think for most mature people it backfires, I mean really who has the energy these days?
:D
Pluz there is a difference between keeping them
keen
and
Love

I agree, spending time and energy on someone you're not interested is just stup!d...even if you are interested most woman these days will not give it a chance to decipher, you either want a relationship or you don't ...maxaa mukur iyo is macaanees keenay meesha weeye smile.gif

Besides why would any man want to be with a woman who disrespects him :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^^Well a nucas or a miskeen guy won't even notice. But I doubt either is what she is looking for. Well I guess you can work with a miskeen, have him on leash :D lol although it will get annoying sooner or later.

I don't know why people waste their and others time. :rolleyes: IT is a sign of ciyaal suuqnimo.

Malika   

Ibti,keeping someone on a leash,will destroy even the little ounce of respect you have for them,markaa why be with someone you dont even respect.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

My dear, you are the last peson who could help ME with THAT regard.
:D

Effort= negative dear.

P.s. I've been back 2times since
;)

I wasnt offering to help YOU (just the poster)... and whatever you mean by 'THAT regard' ma fahmin.

However, effort is not negetive. It just meant the amount of time and energy one puts into the relationship. One may not mind putting in more time and energy than the other person, but I guess thats a preference and one always risks being taken for granted or worse, stuck in a one-sided relationship.