Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Gabdhaha UN> Ladies Ma RUUN BAA Ina mada markaa hardtime lasiiyo way ku sii jeclaadan

Nephissa   

^ If you're talking to a man more than 10 mins [unless you really really like him] he'll pursue you in person to see if the chemistry tranlates to physics, and ultimately, to biology. :D .

Becareful who you talk to.. ;)

Hi Ladies, Well "The Rules"book is very popular. I acctually enjoyed reading it but regardless how hard i tried......to stick to the rules wasn't able to.....it was too tempting to talk more than 10min.

Here is there website.....10 top rules:

http://www.therulesbook.com/topten.html

I don't know but it seems every single romantic somali poet sang about the girl he couldn't have.

Blessed   

^I know people get divorced, but as the saying goes ninkaad kabaha ka gadaneysid, kuwuu xidhan yahay iska eeg.. or whatever, you get the point. ;) I do agree with the central theme of the rules (not to be easy or too available) but the approach (some of the rules) is a little dodgey...

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ If you're talking to a man more than 10 mins [unless you really really like him] he'll pursue you in person to see if the chemistry tranlates to physics, and ultimately, to biology.
:D

On the contraire, my love. If you don't get him hooked on your psychology, he'll be forever stuck on your biology. *waves @ FB* :D

Nephissa   

is there ever a way to get them hooked, without having them accuse you for playing with their psychology, when they are liking your biology.. ?[waves @ FB too :D ]

Aaliyah and Malika,

There it was a mistake how i mentioned the Hijab. To cover your body with Hijab and Niqaab in front of your husband is forbidden in Islam.

Of course Hijab is a women dress .......

"Well, I tried to do it but find it really hard. Couldn't even do it straight 2 weeks.

here is some of the rules:

1. Don't ever call unless you are returning his call after he called more than 5 times or schedual changes.

2. Don't talk about the realationship

3. Don't spend more than 10 min on the phone with him.

4. Don't stay with him if he does not commit after a year....you are wasting his time."

You know what happed to Vivica A Fox in “two can play the game”- on a serious note its woman like you that ruin for the rest of us, it’s exceedingly hard to shrug off unwanted man now thanks to the rule books/its implementation by increase number of woman confusing the weaker sex. Now man think you’re just playing hard to get hence we have to resort to evil methods ....at the end we find ourselves labelled as heartless b1tches…

Malika   

^You didnt report him to the police now did you?

The sad thing is if you are not interested in a guy he assumes you had set him a challenge,hence the persistance in persuing you.While you were just being honest...

Ibtisam   

^^^No she beat him with her shoe, then got her Nigerian boyfriend to jump out of a dark ally and knock him senseless...heatless indeed. :D

Ashkiro   

@With all these and many more ,,,,, i'm sure he is gonna be MAD ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU TO DEATH ,,

Laughing my butt of to death! This takes the cake on the most useless advice i have ever heard. Walaal to the topic starter, waxaad ahayn ma iska dhigi karthid. For some of us, being hard to get if you will and having high standards is just our norm in our genes you know what i mean. For others nin u jileec is their norm and there is only so far playing a different role can take them. As ive said before, dhabeecaad sida lo badalo way adagthay. Just be yourself. peace

Ms DD   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

"Well, I tried to do it but find it really hard. Couldn't even do it straight 2 weeks.

here is some of the rules:

1. Don't ever call unless you are returning his call after he called more than 5 times or schedual changes.

2. Don't talk about the realationship

3. Don't spend more than 10 min on the phone with him.

4. Don't stay with him if he does not commit after a year....you are wasting his time."

There you are CL, vomiting our secrets to the faarahs smile.gif

When a girl likes a man, waala huruufaa and he will come running hot and bothered. It is well known fact that men like what they cant have. My mama told me never to show a man that you are interested. So far it worked like a dream.

Nephissa   

L0L@Huruuf. Why O why? If there's something you see that you like, get along with, have something in common with, who is also single.. there is no time to waste, cuz it is one in a million. So, not much time to be coy or play hard to get. Better to let them know you're interested...or somebody else will smile.gif . Meeqaa inta naag cirka fiirinaysay nin lagala hoos baxay! :D

Haneefah   

^LoL. If he's that easily swayed, then I say good riddance. Maba istaahilo wakhtigeyga.

Seriously though, this whole ismacaaneys business and similar nonsensical theories from ayeeyos must be denounced. They lack sound judgment and logic. Why would any decent and God fearing sister want to resort to pretensiousness and even hypocrisy just to attract some dude or have him pursue her harder?

Stop confusing these poor souls, ladies. Be simple and frank. It's quite bothersome trying to convince them that you're not just 'playig hard to get' when you're in fact not interested at all.

There you are CL, vomiting our secrets to the faarahs

MDD- why would I endanger or in your words vomit female secrets to the faraax dear read it wasn’t me, you should have known better, that kind of buLSHID will never leave my fingertips.. smile.gif