Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Gabdhaha UN> Ladies Ma RUUN BAA Ina mada markaa hardtime lasiiyo way ku sii jeclaadan

Aaliyyah   

There is nothing wrong with playing hard to get to some extent like the first few meetings..,,just dnt get carried away especially if you are interested since the guy is only human and his patience can run thin... smile.gif

Faynuus   

Don't make yourself too hard to get and not certainly too easy to find. Works wonders for me. Xawaashka un ha iska badin. :cool:

First lady (of whoever), it is true when you give them hard times they will love you to death. Here are the things you should do everyday:

- Don't cook and don't give him anything to eat, when he asks shout at his face and tell him to do it for himself. When he finishes cooking, take everything and eat.

- Never use a perfume, instead take a bit of shittt from the toilet and apply it to your body ,, he must leave the bedroom and spend the night in the living room.

- Never dress like a woman, you must wear Hijab all day and all night and make sure you sleep with your niqaab on your face.

- Never allow him to sleep in peace ,,, once you see he is ready to sleep, start counting his money from the first day he took the salary and ask him to explain each cent and where it is spent.

- when he wants to make love to you, as soon as he about to start kissing you must vomit on his face and all over his body. Ask him to clean you later.

- Tell him you don't like children so that he shouldn't be thinking of sex at all. Tell him you hate the protections as well.

- Call him 340 everyday when he is at work. Tell him you're sick, tell him you're bored, ask him to call you every 10 minutes to make sure he is not fooling around.

- Never wash clothes and tell him to go to work with his dirty suits. Break down the washing machine so that he can't do it himself. Once he take them to the laundry yell at his face accusing him of having another wife somewhere and take him to the court.

- Never clean your teeth and start eating onion everyday.

- If he try to talk to you, take a stick and beat him braking his fingers and a leg.

With all these and many more ,,,,, i'm sure he is gonna be MAD ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU TO DEATH ,,

Aaliyyah   

- Never dress like a woman, you must wear Hijab all day and all night and make sure you sleep with your niqaab on your face.

I find this comment offensive. does wearing hijaab means u are nt dressing like a woman... :rolleyes:

ilaahayna waxa kugu duceeyey in uu kula simo mid waxa sheegtay oo dhan ah aamin redface.gif

Malika   

^Could it be Jac finds the hijaab a turn off..LOL,and am sure he meant dont wear anything that is revealing,appealing or attractive..such as a dircaa or guntino..

"- Never allow him to sleep in peace ,,, once you see he is ready to sleep, start counting his money from the first day he took the salary and ask him to explain each cent and where it is spent."

^Ha Ha...Lol,that sounds so familiar..Lol :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Malika he thinks hijaab is a turn off? then, he doesnt have a taste ....

LOL@ familiar...wa kaa baqay adiga ma ninkaaga saa ku sameeya... icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   
:D:D @ JB's list. It's true, treat them like dirt, and they'll flock to you. L0L. Don't kill yourself to impress anyone. You give him a bowl of popcorn for dinner, and he says "boy am I special!".

Aaliyyah   

come on ppl treat your spouse with respect, just like you want him to treat you.

Jb's list cid meel ba geenayo asaguuba banaanka so dhigay smile.gif ...

Hi Yall, some of your comments where good some were pure entertainment specially Jacalbaro.

I have read the book The Rules by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider and from their advertisment it says Beyonce uses these rules to keep the brothers on their toes.

Well, I tried to do it but find it really hard. Couldn't even do it straight 2 weeks.

here is some of the rules:

1. Don't ever call unless you are returning his call after he called more than 5 times or schedual changes.

2. Don't talk about the realationship

3. Don't spend more than 10 min on the phone with him.

4. Don't stay with him if he does not commit after a year....you are wasting his time.

i'll post the rest.

Blessed   

First lady,

I did the rules once, in my young days. He's verdict was that I was the most heartless xaliimo he has ever come across. :D

Honestly, we Somaalis have to many rules as it is. Also, the author got divorced.

As for topic..

He either loves you or doesn't love you.

Smothering him or playing silly games will not change his feelings, but you can drive a man who loves you away, if your either too sugary or you use too much xawaash.

Lol@ Jacaylka... might experiment with that list.. :D

Wallashis..sometimes devorce happens. I do think the rules work///it is a way to protect your heart but I don't have the heart to stick with it...they should come up with a bill that gives u s the heart to do this rules...lol...seriously I would be for it.

Originally posted by FirstLady:

1. Don't ever call unless you are returning his call after he called more than 5 times or schedual changes.

2. Don't talk about the realationship

3. Don't spend more than 10 min on the phone with him.

4. Don't stay with him if he does not commit after a year....you are wasting his time.

The first 3... are so OTT! I mean, how enjoyable is a relationship if you're restricted to 10min conversation? And how are you to know the person?

p.s. Did anyone actually read beyond point 2 of JB's list? He said rub shit on yourself...