Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Going to a Wedding?

N.O.R.F   

She has full dark lips and teeth like a row of wild Spanish villas!

Wild Spanish villas? What, instead of tamed?

Emperor   

Again, Amal was nodding her head in agreement and made the mistake of asking Yasmeen’s opinion once more! Poor Yasmeen almost chocked on her chewing gum as she was brought out of her daydream about the praise she got from her father’s cards partner when she presented him with some pancakes she made the other day! She replied that henna was good but as soon as she caught sight of the condescending looks she was getting from Barwaqo she swallowed hard, losing the chewing gum in the process, and mumbled something about how Amal’s beauty alone was sufficient to upstage most of the other women in the wedding. Henna will make you go a step further and upstage the bride, said Yasmeen. That wont be fair, she added.

This sounds more like a teenage girls Sheeko than of a 35 year old matured women.

Baluug   

Ms DD, does that mean I have to wait until I'm 35 to get married again? :( Cuz I can't wait that long, and 35 is too old for me right now.

NGONGE   

Heh@Miss DD..it's fiction my dear. I was bored and wrote that to pass the time. Don't read too much into it.

ps

What the hell is odkac?

pps

Emperor, little do you know saaxib, little do you know. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

What the hell is odkac?

Its what you ma call it,,,,forgot the name for it right now,,,,,erm,,,,,,aha,,,,,,muqmad.

Ngonge, you're a typical Burcaawi :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

Dad facaan ah oo garaneyn oodkac.

Ngonge.. I aimed to change your perception of 35yr old maidens.

Had a good trip Norf?

NGONGE   

^^ You don't have to. I prefer 35 year old women to 18 year old girls.

lol@North! You just love it when you know a word that I don't. Anyway, it sounds like it's one of those 'southern monstrosities' icon_razz.gif

Emperor   

^You are right Saaxib, I know little about these creatures, but I think I won't be off the mark by miles by assuming that a 35 year old single and insecure woman resembles more like a teenage girl broke out with her bf...

Aaliyyah   

Barwaqo: You’ve always had great hair, yeah? I’m not disrespecting the hijab or nothing but everybody knows it is not important to wear one when you go to a wedding. It’s the Somali way, love. Plus, there are many more looks you can have when you’re not wearing a hijab than when you’re wearing it. You also don’t want to look like an old woman, yeah? I bet Samira wont be wearing no hijab!

lol that was hilarious.So true many somalis do ditch their hijaabs on the weddings. Anyways, nice read thanks NG.

wa salaam

N.O.R.F   

Ms D&D, yes a good trip. Now back behind my desk.

NG, LoL@southerner monstrocity. Lets not go there :D