Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Where does your name come from?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ahura:

I picked Ahura at random, much like Aeronwen and Zephyrine. Velvet Revolution, Aeryn Sun and Disillusioned-N-Despondent were character handles.

I think only Barwaaqo had any meaning, but she died. RIP.

So what does Ahura mean?

I am not telling .. cause they watching us .. all the time ...they are everywhere ... just sitting infront of their cctv's watching us ..

Maf Kees   

I think Ahura has something to do with Huuro or something. Look at her other names like Aeryn, it means Cayriin. She is the kind of girl who likes to shock the village.

I'm warm soo ma ahan?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

My name is
Farah Blue
because it can be the name of a Somali qaxooti who lives on government cheese and a White woman who lives on Swiss cheese at the same time.

Farah Blue. Connecting biibol everywhere.

No it AINT. You Plagiarised the name from one very famous other Farax Name: Faarah Brown! Becoz it can be kulaha,You got the Name[and the idea] from non other than this Farax Brown. Originality xaa qaaday??...Couldave figured anyway,arent you the Danyeerow?? smile.gif

I was meaning to come to you and tell it to your thieving self,Danyeerow but unfortunatly i lost my damn password[ADMIN,I need help dee :D ]. Untill then you can use it,laakin markaan soo laabto,waa bila maxaan idhaa. smile.gif

I am currently using *Cute Bishy's* handle to voice my opinion,ileen nin cunaha la hayo baan ahayo!![Agah!].Agah! :D

I Missed YOU ALL OF YOU!

*Faarax Brown: Using a Borrowed Handle*

Maf Kees   

Gabaryahey, ii dhegeyso. :D Why the hell would Farah Blue take shidh from others. Biibol take inspiration from me. I've been using Farah Blue for a long time, before I joined Somaliaonline. So I think this dude stole my shidh if anything ma garatay.

Keep watching my back girl and every step I make. I love my fans. smile.gif

Magac maala isku heystaa? :D

Actually, magaca Faarax Baluu[g] wariya Xamar caan ka ah ayaa la dhahaa, oo last time aan ku ogaa asagoo Hornafrik u shaqeynaayo. Sababta loogu wacay baluu[g] waxaa waaye the colour of his skin madoownimo wey dhaaftay oo baluugnimo ee gaartay.

Originally posted by Bishy:

No it AINT. You Plagiarised the name from one very famous other Farax Name: Faarah Brown! Becoz it can be kulaha,You got the Name[and the idea] from non other than this Farax Brown. Originality xaa qaaday??...Couldave figured anyway,arent you the Danyeerow??
smile.gif

I was meaning to come to you and tell it to your thieving self,Danyeerow but unfortunatly i lost my damn password[ADMIN,I need help dee
:D
]. Untill then you can use it,laakin markaan soo laabto,waa bila maxaan idhaa.
smile.gif

I am currently using *Cute Bishy's* handle to voice my opinion,ileen nin cunaha la hayo baan ahayo!![Agah!].Agah!
:D

I Missed YOU ALL OF YOU!

*Faarax Brown: Using a Borrowed Handle*

You are indeed missed. I wondered what happened to Faarax [coon] :D , illeen waa nin xayiran.

Adminow; war ninka soo daa haddaad ilaahay taqaan :D . give him his handle back or create one for him please.

Intel   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Rokko do you mind passing me the boxing gloves the kangaroo is wearing I wouldnt mind giving you a left-hook jap

lol you kiwis and violence (shakes-head)

learn anything from the Jake Heke story?

i do not believe the Chinese theory Endeavour, ee it’s just the term "discovered" that i find objectionable referring to a land already inhabited by other humans.

Violent--Ahem ahem this is coming from who dear? A traitor. I guess I would too be a traitor if I lived in Duniden :D:D Imagine the side effects the cold can bring about?? It shows on individuals like you Rokko. ;)

Its a pity I guess I will always cheer on Kiwis even when I return to my little hut in Somalia.

Intel   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

I guess I would too be a traitor if I lived in Duniden

missed that place heaps wallahi

goo old frosty saturday morning rugby :(

BTW i'm wearing me black and with kiwi jumper today, just for tonights match :cool: