41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,

> >amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's

> >constantly

> >in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced

> >not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind,

> >considerate, and

> >understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help

> >them out.

Almost there, got some traits of the 51-60 in me too. Mr. Horn Africa i also scored a 41 :D

Kruella   

Sounds fun, I got 40 and most of the stuff are really true. Well it is true that I don't make friends easily. But then again it's not exactly rocket science, behavioral/personality tests are acurate because most plp can find themselves in one category or another, providing the circumstances.

Good one tho'

Salamz

Tuujiye   

Maaaaaaaaaaan this is bowgus. u know why every1's personality test is between 41-50 hah if that were the case (Waraabaha Waxarta ma cuneen

aniga shaqsiyan waxaan aamin sanahay (barasho horteed ha i nicin)

nabadey bulsho smile.gifsmile.gif

LuCkY   

X_Quizit C'mon Now If You Looked this Good You Know You'd want to be just as vain and seLf-centred as Moi.Oh did You say weave?Then bring on the whip.LoooL girL!

Faheema.   

> >31 TO 40 POINTS:

>Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever,gifted, or talented, but modest.

>Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return.

>Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

40 points to be exact...aar ma buug bay naga akhriyeen? Or is this just pure coincidence? Either the way, they hit the nail on the head ;)

Blessed   

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Since, I've got a 48. X, Spadez, Dare Devil and Lakkad, Horn of Afrique and Sade - ya'll just step aside, her highness has arrived :D:D

Blessed   

^^ well, ahem *blushs* I was thinking more in the lines of 'Royal Highness' Princess .... :D

But, you say Majesty is more suited to moi :eek: As in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth- well, I never! I likis - tanag u :D oh 'Charming one' :D

*note self- do more of thses personality tests as it works wonders for the ego*

Yeah, step aside Little people Her Majesty Queen of London is here :D

x_quizit   

lol ms london...her majesty u say huh? when isnt the queen of england just a figure head and really is no use? just has a title for nothing...lol...does that describe u? If so, take a back seat to me X_quiziteness, cause it damn near blinded me, wear ur glasses when looking at moi!!!! tanag u! :cool:

Macalin   

Since, I've got a 48. X, Spadez, Dare Devil and Lakkad, Horn of Afrique and Sade - ya'll just step aside, her highness has arrived

----

Step Aside MY LAKKAD BEHIND :D .....I took X-cuteness Sh*t...oops i mean Xquizitness's crap... and am no willing to do anYthing else...am here to shine,glow and BEAM right on your FACE....but of course am willing to negotiate :cool: :D

x_quizit   

lol nomad, if glowing means ur shining face that seems to look like u were locked outside with the camel herders all day, glow away...and leave this to X-quiziteness....u ppl can barely hold a candle to tenth of my X-quiziteness...

(feels good to gloat and blow my own horn w/o having to seem conceited, damn, im too modest for my own good) icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

lol nomad, if glowing means ur shining face that seems to look like u were locked outside with the camel herders all day, glow away...and leave this to X-quiziteness....u ppl can barely hold a candle to tenth of my X-quiziteness...

LOOL>>First, camels are not locked outside,(they live outside!
:D
) ---but Yes am glad you finally willing to accept the fact that am a Glowing,Shining Camel Herder,theres always a first!
:D

(feels good to gloat and blow my own horn w/o having to seem conceited, damn, im too modest for my own good)

.......can i also BLOW YOUR HORN??..Ahem! ;)