Che -Guevara

Faisal Warabe, "We believe him."

3 minutes ago, Saalax said:

After all that huff and puff from the secessionists they pay their respects to Farmaajo. :D

I guess they won't continue blaming the Feds for Tukaraq but then again...

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Since when does faisal ali waraabe represents Somaliland he represents his party  and him self only.  Somaliland  didn't take part of this conference.

Holac   

Secession supporters are always asking Waraabe to do the dirty work for them, instead of coming to the table respectfully. 

21 hours ago, Holac said:

Secession supporters are always asking Waraabe to do the dirty work for them, instead of coming to the table respectfully. 

I'm beginning to think you're robot, a script to generate more comments or just playing devil's advocate, churning out these endless statements. 

Mooge   

@Alpha Blondyis foolishly defending his jeegaan clan admin which is becoming most incompetent admin ever. niyoow, why you guys using Waraabe dhandhaan by sending him to the conference pretending he is on his own when we all know he speaks for your dear uncle Biixi? niyoow you are more desperate than ever walahi. stop trolling people niyoow and act like a grown man. lol

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1