Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Can muslim women wear perfume in public?

Ibtisam   

^^^Did you ask me how they are going to have babies if it is true??? :confused:

I don't need to prove it, it is an opinion. redface.gif

Som@li   

No, if Farahs are indho adayg, so the Halimos, that is what i meant! still long way for you to go in somali lang depart!

Not allowed islamically. The idea being yeynan nimanku sanka kulasoo raaciin, they must be good sniffers so if u must use it, just moderate it adiguba qof caqli leh baa tahay.

Pucca   

men should take it easy with their scents as well...dear lord some of that stuff is just deadly and sends you coughing for hours!

Naden   

I think perfume is exactly what Islam should encourage since muslims are always one whiff of cadar or one strand of hair away from a quickie with a stranger (horndogs!).

Pheromones are the real culprits, that je-ne-sais-quoi funk that attracts a desired mate and repulses all others. I suggest muslims should break a bottle of perfume on their heads, the more pungent the better. No pheromones, no zina. Problem solved.

Aaliyyah   

From religious perspective you are not allowed to put strong perfume on.

But, it wouldn't hurt if you put a bit of perfume on yourself, as long as it wouldnt attract attention.

CC, you realize these pple are laughing at you, righT?

You are quite the character.

Men need to wear more deodrant, less cologne. Men's shiir are more strong than that of a woman, eww, some of them just don't realize that you need to wear deodrant at all times, I mean literally. I have a homeboy who forgets to wear deodrant at times and when he is close to me, I have no choice but to distance myself without sounding or looking rude. One of these days I have to bring myself to have a sit down and explain the importance of deodrant.(he is very miskiin, and I don't think he will understand but I have to do it.

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Men need to wear more deodrant, less cologne. Men's shiir are more strong than that of a woman, eww, some of them just don't realize that you need to wear deodrant at all times, I mean literally. I have a homeboy who forgets to wear deodrant at times and when he is close to me, I have no choice but to distance myself without sounding or looking rude. One of these days I have to bring myself to have a sit down and explain the importance of deodrant.(he is very miskiin, and I don't think he will understand but I have to do it.
[/i]
[/QB]

:D DUMAASHI...

They say when men sweat, it's disgusting but women sweat it's quite attractive.