Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

I'm sorry I had to do this..for all the KFC lovers , check this out

shyhem   

The whole PETA thing is a joke.This folks have nothing to do and i think its time they looked for real jobs like building roads and feedin the poor.

Who cares about how a chicken feels.What is next,PETA will sue us for pain and sufferings on behalf of chickens?

I say chop dem heads.Achicken is as good as the meal we can make out of it.

^^ The point is not to stop from eating chicken, but to stop you encouraging the cruelty these big mass-producing companies inflict upon the animals in their care.

Doesn't our religion forbid cruelty to animals. Why else are you taught to slaughter an animal in the quickest way possible. I'm sure there was a hadith where the Prophet (peace be upon him) chided a man for sharpening his butcher knife in front of the animal, because this would cause the animal some distress (correct me if I'm wrong).

If after watching the unislamic practices on the video, you're not at least a little bit moved, then there must be something wrong with you.

Yes, God gave us animals to feed us, but he also gave us the responsibility to take care of those weaker than ourselves. I don't see the point of animals suffering more than they really have to.

It won't cost KFC that much to train their staff to be more humane when handling animals. It doesn't cost a lot to make sure the environment these animals live in is at least tolerable. But most of them won't, until they get too much negative publicity. It's just how these corporations operate, humans, animals, they are nothing more than dollar signs.

Besides, do you really want to eat chicken that's ill with so many infections? Personally, I like to eat chickens that were healthy before they were slaughtered.

Thanks for showing us this Lake, I know I'll try to stop eating any mass-produced meat from now on.

raula   

Xu-good recount. In our religion its specified that we should have mercy when slaughtering animals as food-and their are proper guidelines for slaughtering animals to minimizing pain felt.

Sky   

lake da agony, i got more shit on ya. just check this. i think even action jackson will swear off the fingerlickin' good hotwings, twisters and all that other delicious wackadoodle. i for one will always be loyal to colonel sanders.

http://web.elsatnet.cz/panek/web/obr/jokes/kfc.jpg

beware it contains a rather shocking image. (that just makes you more eager to click the damn link right? :rolleyes: )

xu, the overly fed chickens is the reason i love the hotwings. i know its nasty how they feed the chickens with tubes and that shit. making them so fat in a too early age and when the bones are still baby weak. but i ate chickens in somalia and those were some nastyass bones with skin on it. treat them better yes, but to what extent that it wont damage the quality of the meat? hey, you didnt see that coming, did ya! :D

They Just wanna discredit the General's Old fashioned crispy dark meat chicken dont they?

These freaks(the Vegans)!, failed to Quash Bush,the WTO,and the Oil companies, Now they coming after us?

I will Eat the chicken out of the chicken itself. Watch me

juba   

the chicken is going to die anyway but why make that death far more painful/inhumane/unjust than it has to be? :rolleyes:

Krupt33   

I love chicken and that video aint gonna stop me from eatin it again.. OOh yea they aint the only animals that suffer... And for the Peta try helpin humans then we can talk about helpin the animals....

Sky   

^^^ even my father loves kentucky fried chicken and he's wadaad man. so what the hey?

i suggest y'all watch the documentary/movie 'supersize me'. this flick maybe a tad boring, but if you wanna lose weight by losing fastfo addiction, than watch this shit. the pesticides will make you wanna vommit every tme you see the golden arches of mcdonalds.