Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

I'm sorry I had to do this..for all the KFC lovers , check this out

Baluug   

I worked in the biggest slaughterhouse in Canada in Brooks,Alberta for 5 years.They killed more than 4000 cows a day.I have seen (and smelled) all kinds of disgusting things,such as layers of clotted blood,bones,decapitated heads with no skin on their faces,not to mention the screams(or moo's,i guess)the cows let out because they knew they were going to die.I have even seen one cow that didn't die until they were about to start skinning it(The cows get shot in the head by a large spike and are then hooked by their back leg and hung upside down and then their throat is slit,supposedly letting out all the blood,thus killing it,and then it gets skinned).The poor thing just kept kicking away until they finally shot it in the head enough times to kill it,which took about 6 or 7 minutes.But after all i've seen,i never once thought about being a vegetarian.I know that Allah SWT put these animals here for one reason,and that is for us to eat.Besides,i have a BIG appetite and i love my spaghetti with suqaar lol.These PETA bums are just a bunch of whiners