Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

UK Citizenship Test - Do you cut the mustard?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother North...I also got 7 smile.gif ...but tell them I said Thanks for their citizenship offer as I've no intention of living in that Island...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

They should add to the past history of the British Kingdom. How they conquered other ppls lands & stole natural resources to better their citizens lives at the expense of the colonized redface.gif

JUSTICE   

Unlike you people, I have to sit for this test. Yeah for real!!!!

Its not that hard anyway, I just feel so sorry for older people who have lower skills in English.

Paragon   

^^I sat for this test last year. 38 questions and I got 35 and recieved the certificate. Waxaan British nationality diidaba I had to do it at last.

Some of the questions in the book are hilarious :D .

chubacka   

I got a 9, I was sooo nervous for some reason, I guess I thought I shud have passed since I've lived here for soooo long.

The one about PG messed me up though, being among English for so long obviously I thought it was going to be about PG Tips. :cool:

Anyway how wrote this crazy book? They should giv it to the English ppl as well jst so they know the apparent rules too.

Paragon   

^^I did 38 questions. Don't know why they let me do it. Yes, it was 45 minutes. But I bet you can do it with ten minutes. I was able to do it in 15 minutes but thats because I am an old man with a slower brain. You can do better, Justice smile.gif .