Deeq A.

Reer Xudun Oo Ciidan Xoog leh keenay Tukaraq{Video}

Somaliland army can crush any  rebellion  khaatumo militia ssc militia or the pirate enclave  adeer haku noqnoqonina meeshan wala wala kala adagyahay.

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland army can crush any  rebellion  khaatumo militia ssc militia or the pirate enclave  adeer haku noqnoqonina meeshan wala wala kala adagyahay.

I would not be so confident if I was you. Never underestimate your opponent. Anyway, it is always better to solve this crisis with dialogue and by other peaceful means. 

Tallaabo Somaliland  army defeated the pirates in adhicadeeye in 2004 in l aascaanood in 2007. Kalshaaale 2012 2013. In tukaraq 2018 januari. They attacked Somaliland army twice both times they were pushed back. It's not underestimation. Dadku iyo waddamadu kala addag maraykan ba mexico ka adag  ruushba ukrain crimea ka adag. Musena cabdi cawar ka adag. Aduunyada iska sidaas ah

Campaigning and governing are not the same. Gas concentrated on developing Puntland. It was clear the Somaliland will not get recognition even after capturing Laaska so why start a war. Again why warlord Ina Biixi start an unnecessary war? I asked this question before but none of you want to give an honest answer, you have become like guulwadayaashii of Siyaad Barre, full support right or wrong until everything collapses. 

So cabdi cawar was.lying to the people of the pirate enslave when he said he is going liberare laascanood from Somaliland.  I don't think garaad selebaan is going to like that. So the pirates only care if Somaliland gains recognition or not. That's when they going to fight  So if we annex garowe will you fight or not Muse is going to make Somaliland great again and Is chasing our adveseries shoud we not support  him he started off good muse chasing the pirates building the berbera port 2018 is a good year. I think its all positive muse fought afweyne he was against injustice he hates Marxism and tribal dictatorships 

War nimanku booto badanaa. Forget about the past, if you think warlord ina Biixi is doing a good job by starting a war you are just crazy. Forget Garowe, Jeegaanta SNM has lost the Garaad community completely and will not be able to hold Sool after 21 years of war as Nuux Taani boasted from Burco to Tukaraq.

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Peace Action said:

Campaigning and governing are not the same. Gas concentrated on developing Puntland. It was clear the Somaliland will not get recognition even after capturing Laaska so why start a war. Again why warlord Ina Biixi start an unnecessary war? I asked this question before but none of you want to give an honest answer, you have become like guulwadayaashii of Siyaad Barre, full support right or wrong until everything collapses. 

I don't have an insider knowledge about this issue but since ina Biixi's inauguration I sensed the politicians from Sool including professor Khaliif have been pushing for the take over of the remaining territories from Puntland. I think they want to deprive the Sool politicians in Garowe of any legitimacy. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I sensed the politicians from Sool including professor Khaliif have been pushing for the take over of the remaining territories from Puntland. I think they want to deprive the Sool politicians in Garowe of any legitimacy. 

Would have been nice if things were that straightforward. This thing would have been solved long time ago.

Daaco,

So Puntland used others to exact revenge on other Somalis that wronged them. Come to think of it, what's better than someone else dying and you saving the lives of your men.

That said, you are more than welcome to level Garowe.

Tallaabo the latest news is that Ali Khalif is not happy and he was not consulted about attack on Tukaraq. Still why will warlord Ina Bixii listen to such foolish provocation. What is more likely is that this war was to get West Burco community pacified and unite habro, neither of which is likely to happen.

1 minute ago, Ducale said:

It's well documented but thank you for finally  admiting what I was saying all along.  I give you credit fir taking pride in it too.

I admit nothing and I don't talk on behalf of anyone but between you and me, you are the one defending the Woyanes committing massacres in Somaligalbeed out of hatred for Somalis there,

And speaking of documented history, SNM along with other "Somali" rebels was armed and trained by the Derg or do you prefer one Ethiopian over the other?

5 hours ago, Peace Action said:

War nimanku booto badanaa. Forget about the past, if you think warlord ina Biixi is doing a good job by starting a war you are just crazy. Forget Garowe, Jeegaanta SNM has lost the Garaad community completely and will not be able to hold Sool after 21 years of war as Nuux Taani boasted from Burco to Tukaraq.

By taking over Tukaraq, Somaliland is trying to renew the dismay/disenfranchisement with those sympathetic to Garowe. The idea is that by rekindling the old wounds, another wedge will be driven between the breakaway Khaatumo branch who was cozzying up very closely with Garowe. 

The affects of this is not apparent in the short to medium terms, but it will have a longterm affect. In fact, the response by puntland mirrors exactly the same response when Somaliland tookover Laascaanood. Yes, there will be highetened tension for a while, there will clan animosity, and most definitely some clans will rally behind the "mirage" that Puntland will be able to recover Tukaraq and ("wishful thinking" ) Laascaanood by extension. 

However, once this initial euphoria subsides and the new status-quo becomes the norms, people will be dismayed and anger will turn to Garowe. 

That is the chess that Somaliland is playing. 

Here is the stages of grief, you can point which stage Puntland is at this moment.

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.

On 12/07/2018 at 1:41 PM, galbeedi said:

They said, " Waa meesha hawlaha lagu kala furayo. Puntalnd is the head of " Dawlad goboleedyada" , who knows , they may disarm the Jeegaan within without firing a bullet.

From our our part , we will be sending a delegation from Awdal to contradict the new warlord Ahmed Samatar.

Dhulka Soomaaliyeed nabad baan ku dhex mari jirnay from Zaylac to Kismaayo, markaa kaadhka keliya ee aan haysano waa kaas , ma rabno in nalaga gubo.

here some Puntland elders dissappointed the bad judgement of the prof.