Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Gay collegue is fasting the Ramadan

Johnny B   

^If that is the case then your cut-rule is you're neither Abraar nor can you be his Gay-colleague.

Why suspect him, and what for?

mise waxban mis-garyey?

Originally posted by Abraar:

O! I now know who I am talking with! Mr. Somalia sounds very much familiar. He is a dangerous vagrant! He can not hide behind the veneer of nationalism or Muslinimo anymore. He is the Puntland guy who has been banned for his vulgar assaults on SOlers. It is clear he is making an effort to outgrow his bad habit of wandering with burush xaar leh, but his self- aggrandizemnet is unmistakeable.

He is on his third life, having been a prophet in the books once as Dhulqarneyn, a greek philosopher later and here a whole country.

Some might wonder why It matters who he is, but I think it matters to me as it shows me the futility of trying to be civil with him, and the need to transform myself (or rather to go down the ladder a bit) to teach him some lessons.

^^^

Ha ha ha... :D

Be honest, how many PMs did you have to send to gather this highly classified but nevertheless false information? :D

Yes folks...

Just when you thought this gay promoting, disturbed and dysfunctional Abraar could sink no lower, he goes and start throwing about all sorts of baseless accusations which prove beyond doubt that he is truly the shame of SOL.

A tepid, dreary, and very sad embarrassment indeed.

Abtigiis   

The little vagrant is smart waryaa Che. He knows I don't have too many options and he is trying to either put me on a back peddle or run away. The fact is this topic is not for a moralistic debate. It is about a story and if Mr. Somalia belives it should not have been posted, that is his opinion and I respect it. Unlike him, I believe in difference of opinions and freedom of expression.

There is no issue here, and certainly for him to hint I have anything to do with homosexuality is more vulgar than me posting the topic. If he knows anything about the religion, which I think he doesn't, as he spent most of his time imbibing Shakespeare's sonnets than fat Riyaadu saalixiin, He will know what he is saying is the worst crime: Dani. But what does he know? Sumun, bukmun, cumun!

Cara.   

Correction. I am not the head of sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). I am the head of prevention of SEA.

But when I want to be cheeky, especially when I pat some girl in the office and they give me a look, I say remember, you can only file your protest with me. I am the Head of Sexual Exploitation!

:D

^How did I miss that-if you were working in his office, you would be wearing steal undies and hedgehog spine dress :D

Abraar..If he's smart, he will let go now and use it as slogan at later time :D

The little vagrant is smart waryaa Che. He knows I don't have too many options and he is trying to either put me on a back peddle or run away. The fact is this topic is not for a moralistic debate. It is about a story and if Mr. Somalia belives it should not have been posted, that is his opinion and I respect it. Unlike him, I believe in difference of opinions and freedom of expression.

There is no issue here, and certainly for him to hint I have anything to do with homosexuality is more vulgar than me posting the topic. If he knows anything about the religion, which I think he doesn't, as he spent most of his time imbibing Shakespeare's sonnets than fat Riyaadu saalixiin, He will know what he is saying is the worst crime: Dani. But what does he know? Sumun, bukmun, cumun!

^^^

Now you see Abraar, you have put me in a quandary here.

Personally I find you pitiful. But you don't really deserve being lectured to by me, after-all you're an ancient fellow, but at the same time you ain't smart enough to realize, like Che has said, "cut your losses and call it a day"....but lets find out shall we? ;)

Johnny B   

^And with this conclusion from Mr.Somalia, i concur with Abraar.

Mr.Somalia is genius,and as all geniuses come from Puntland , he sure is from Eyl. :D

^^^

Nah saaxiib, I'm from Muqdisho! Eyl pirates ayaa ka buuxa-- but thankfully not the kindah of pirates Abraar would feel very comfortable being around... :D

Johnny B   

^Adeer ha ii misin dee, ma ina adeerkey ayaa tahay?

Beryahanba wax reer Mugadishu ah oo genius ah lama arage, Juujaa ugu dabeyay.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Adeer ha ii misin dee, ma ina adeerkey ayaa tahay?

Beryahanba wax reer Mugadishu ah oo genius ah lama arage, Juujaa ugu dabeyay.

Laa ilaaha! Ma maanta ayaad juuje ku sheegtay genius?? Aleylehee, meel xun ayaad genius yaasha oo dhan uga dhacday maanta... :D

But for real tho, I'm Muqdisho born and bred!

Johnny B   

^Ah...at last someone from my hood of the neighbour.

Waraa , fiiri nooh, we're many here who're born and bred in Xamar ( this is for Ngonge )ma fahmino?, lakin born and bred wa badan yihin nooh, adi iyo ani,Serenity,LG,Xiin ,Juuje iyo Ibtisam( Ibtisam pretends to be from Burao, lakin ga ka sii) born and bred plus belong to aa nahay nooh, unlike , Libaax sankataabte, Castro, Nuune,Che´ etc etc .. ma fahmino?

ciyaalka xaafada camaleeti nooh . ;)

psssssssssssssssyt, Farax brown is a bloody Sujui, ha ku sirmin. :D